Gruvia

Hey guys. This is my first attempt at something ,like this so yeah. Please like and comment and if you think I can do better message me. I'm not really good and I'm trying to improve my writing and I thought the Gruvia was a funny couple to use. XD
I think I gonna start at the bit in the manga where they come back from the tournament and everyone's cheering them and juvia said to gray to cheer up and he smile and says thanks, pretty complicated sorry :)

Normal P.O.V

"Graaaaaay-sama" Juvia said happily. Gray was staring out the window ever since they came in the Guild house. Everyone was worried about him, halfway through the cheering he zoned out luckily Juvia got him back to normal but he is doing it again and everyone tried talking to him but it wouldn't work so they asked Juvia.

"Hn, what is it Juvia" Gray said still not looking away from the window. "Are you okay?.. You seem abit.. Different today." Juvia replied worriedly. "Ne, juvia, you saw my death too, didn't you?" Gray said ignoring what Juvia said. "Gray-sama... Gomen it was because of Juvia...that it happend to you.." Juvia said ashamed. "But it didn't happen to me, juvia.. Why? Yeah I understand I saved your life but who made it go back in time and warn us that it was going to happen?" Gray asked now moving away from the window and facing Juvia.

They could hear Natsu and Lucy in the backround saying" I knew Juvia could do it." Juvia blushed to that comment. "Gray-sama I think you know well who it was..but you just don't want it to be true.." Juvia stated "Ultear" she continued. Gray started to cry but didn't let it show so the only person who could see that he was crying was Juvia. She was startled by it, she hasn't really seen him cry before but her motherly instinct took over her and she embraced Gray with a hug, gray with no hesitation shared the hug back. They could hear a lot of "Ooooh Gray n Juvia, gray is a womanizer juvia don't go for him, your way to pretty for him come to me" Gray took no notice of this and just hugged her tightening his grip around her body.

Both P.O.V

Out of nowhere Juvia hugs me but I needed it right now, so I hugged her back, it felt nice and soothing, I inhaled Juvia's scent it was a relaxing scent, then I hear droy telling Juvia to come to him and not me, like hell I would let her, right now I'm having the time of my life. I pulled her in harder.

I was blushing so bad omg. It felt so nice to hug Gray-sama and he needed it. But I would rather die than let Gray tell me to stop hugging him so I just let go before that could happen. I untangled my arms that had interlocked with his and separated our bodies.

I felt alone when I did.

Why'd she let go? I want to pull her back, I wasn't finished. I wiped my eyes clean and heard a few whistles but ignored them. I looked at Juvia and she smiled and said "all better now?" Those words reached my head, why was I so sad again? Once I remembered my expression dimmed. But I tried to be happy, for Juvia. "Yeah, thanks Juvia you really did help me :)". Once I said that I felt a hot flame on my back "what was that for flame brain" I shouted "oh.. I get it now, you have known me longer than You've known Juvia, how comes when I tried talking to you you never listened to me" natsu moaned "because your retarded and annoying" I yelled "what did you say droopy eyes" and so we fought again.

Juvia's P.O.V

Gray-sama is normal again. It makes me feel happy. And so Natsu-San, elfman, Gajeel-nii, Erza, Droy, Cana, Jet and Gray-sama were fighting. "STOP IT" a small man screamed which made the whole guild castle dead silent, it was master Makarov. And to my and everyone's surprise he said "Gajeel and Juvia get up here, NOW!" He screamed he looked really mad. Me and Gajeel-nii looked at each other then at the stairs that lead up to masters office and we both nodded we headed up the stairs 'till we heard Gray, natsu, Lucy, Erza and Wendy ran up to us "Juvia, what did you do!?!" They all said in unison "hey, you know I'm here as well" Gajeel announced. "I don't know he seemed pretty mad and master doesn't get mad easily so we must've done something really bad" I replied "ARE YOU DEAF, I SAID COME UP HERE, NOW!" Master screamed from his room and me and Gajeel-nii got shook.