Fight with Wes

Another night waiting up for Wes. He was suppose to come by tonight and spend time with you considering he just got home from tour last night and you haven't seen him in almost two months.

Wes was now almost three hours late and you were getting impatient. You got up off the couch and made your way up to your bed room and changed into your pjs. You climbed into bed and soon after that, you fell asleep.

You felt the bed move beside you. You opened your eyes to reveal Wes looking at you. You sat up, glaring at him.

"Paulaaaaaa" Wes said climbing over to you and right on top of you. He was clearly drunk.

"Wes get off of me." You said harshly and he didn't move. You eventually got him off of you and you just looked at him.

"Come on baby, I missed you. I want you close to me tonight" he said as he started walking toward you again.

You pushed him away. This wasn't the first time Wes had come home drunk and had missed your date night and tonight, you were over it.

"Wes, I'm done with all of this. You missing our date night to go out with your friends and get drunk when I haven't seen you in over two months. I'm not your fool Wes, I can't take this anymore." You said, even with knowing he wouldn't remember any of this in the morning. Even though he was drunk, since this wasn't the first time he had done this and you were sick of it.

Clearly Wes didn't understand considering he continued to push himself onto you.

"Wes... Seriously stop." You insisted but he continued. Wes didn't realize what he was doing but soon enough his hands were all over you. Even though he wasn't meaning to hurt you, he would squeeze certain parts of your body and it actually hurt.

"Ow. Wes. Seriously. Please stop" you pleaded. You and Wes had made love before and he was rough but romantic, tonight it was just rough. You tried to push him away but he was too strong.

Finally you did what you had to do, you slapped him and managed to push him away. You immediately regretted hitting him but you needed to get him away from you. He stood shocked, but seemed to immediately sober up.

Wes realized what he had done and his eyes immediately went sad and regretful.

"Paula, I'm so so so sorry about tonight. I wanted to spend tonight with you but Drew got into my head and insisted we go to the bar before I came over here. I'm so sorry Paula, please forgive me. I don't know what I would do without you. I love you so much." Wes pleaded and then he stopped, realizing what he had just said.

Your heart fluttered at the sound of him saying "I love you". That was the first time and you were so happy, yet, mad at him at the same time.

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but please let me try and make it up to you. I mean it, I love you Paula." Wes continued and you smiled, nodded your head. He smiled at you, relived.

"You won't regret this. Thank you so much, I love you baby" he said wrapping his arms around you.

"I love you too Wes" you replied, still upset with him but you couldn't lose him and you weren't planning on it. You truly did love him, and even though the worst times, nothing would ever change that.