Last Day Before Tour -Drew

Being in love with your boyfriend, Drew Chadwick, was amazing but it had some difficulties. Tomorrow, Drew was leaving for the #bandlife tour with Wes and Keats for 3 months. You knew it was going to be hard without him but you knew he had to go and live his dream and you always supported him and the boys.

Drew decided he wanted you to remember the day before they left and you were so excited. Drew came over early that morning and made you breakfast in bed before you got up and got ready.

"You look amazing babe" Drew complimented you as you came downstairs dressed in a summer dress, hair straightened, makeup done, and you were wearing flats. You blushed at his comment and then thanked him.

"I want you to remember today" Drew whispered in your ear sending chills down your spine before giving you a kiss on the cheek. You nodded and took his hand as he led you out of the house down to the beach.

You and Drew stood hand in hand on the shore looking out at the horizon. You felt a tear run down your face.

"Baby, please don't cry" Drew said as he turned to face you.

"I'm just gong to miss you so much" you said as more tears fell. Drew quickly wiped them away.

"Don't think about that, just enjoy the time we have together right now" Drew said assuringly and you nodded. He gently picked you up bridal style and carried you up the beach were you saw Wes and Keaton standing there. You looked at Drew confused, wondering why they were here.

"Hi Y/N!" Keaton said excitedly as you two approached them.

"Hi Keats! Hi Wes!" You said as you gave them both hugs. You walked back to Drew who was standing there smiling.

"Drew, what's going on?" You asked him, clearly he was up to something.

"You'll see babe. Remember, I said I wanted you to remember this day" Drew said as Keaton grabbed your hand and pulled you away saying for you to trust him as Drew and Wes were just waving goodbye.

Finally Keaton stopped pulling you and you looked around. You saw all your favorite stores.

"Drew wanted me to take you shopping, he has a big surprise for you later." Keaton said and you smiled, Drew's surprises were always the best.

Keaton grabbed a whole bunch of dresses off the rack and handed them to you, ordering you to go try them on. You went into the dressing room and started trying them on. When you finally found one you actually liked, you opened the curtain and saw your best friend, Katie, who had moved across the country a couple months ago and you haven't seen her since. You quickly jumped and hugged her.

"I missed you so much! What are you doing here?!" You asked her.

"Drew wanted me to come, and Keaton can't help you pick out cute dresses" she said looking at Keaton who just sat there. She looked you up and down, admiring the dress you were wearing.

"It's cute but not for this occasion, try this on!" She said handing you a red dress. You took it back into the dressing room and tried it on. It was skin tight and showed off your curves perfectly. You opened the curtain and both of Katie and Keaton's mouths dropped open.

"Y/N, you look amazing in that dress" Keaton said blushing, he had always had a little crush on you and you and Drew both thought it was adorable. You thanked him and turned to Katie.

"It's perfect!! You're so beautiful oh my gosh you're buying it right now!" Katie exclaimed and you went back into the dressing room and changed quickly. Keaton took the dress and paid for it with what you assumed was Drew's credit card and then you all went back to your house.

Keaton sat on your couch watching tv while Katie was doing your hair and makeup, making sure it was perfect. Last but not least you changed into the dress and put on some black heels that you owned and then you looked in the mirror. You smiled, extremely happy with your appearance.

"Y/N! Katie! We have to leave! Drew's waiting on us!" Keaton yelled up the stairs. You grabbed your little black purse and went downstairs with Katie close behind. Keaton saw you and instantly got red. You smiled as you followed him out to the beach, not knowing what to expect.

It was getting dark so you couldn't see as much as you could before but then you noticed something. A little ways down the beach you saw Drew standing there in a tux holding a single rose, with a table behind him with lit candles and two plates. You were in awe. You finally reached him and you smiled.

"Drew, I don't even know what to say. This is amazing" you said, at a lost for words.

Drew smiled, "like I said, I want you to remember today" he said as he handed you the rose. You admired it as Drew pulled your chair out for you and you sat down. Drew took the seat across from you as Wes came up, dressed in a tux.

He sat food in front of you both, he told you both to enjoy and he walked away with Keaton and Katie followed closely behind.

"Drew, you really didn't have to do all of this" You said.

"Y/N, I'm leaving for 3 months tomorrow. You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you. You deserve to be treated like a princess and tonight is our last night together for a while. I want us both to enjoy every minute of it." He told you and you smiled.

"That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me, thank you so much Drew" you said as you two both started to eat.

Once you both finished, Drew helped you up and you walked down to the shore. Drew stopped as soon as you got there and turned to face you.

"Y/N, we have been dating for a few months now and they have been the happiest months of my life. Without you, I don't know where I would be. You have become my world and I have no idea how I'm going to manage being away from you for 3 months, but I want you to have something before I leave. We are too young to get married but I want you to have this" Drew said as he held out a ring.

"This is my promise to you. I promise that I will always be there for you, even if I'm 3000 miles away. If you need me, I'll be there in a second. You're the girl for me and nothing will ever change that. I love you so much Y/N" Drew finished and he slid the ring onto your finger and then looked back up at you. You had tears running down your face.

"Drew, I'm going to miss you so much. I promise I will always be here for you, you need to go live your dream. I love you too Drew" you said as he pulled you in for a passionate kiss. This kiss was full of passion and love, you melted into him.

After a couple minutes you two pulled away but he continued to hold you close as you both looked back out at the horizon, where you saw the sun setting. You knew he had to leave, but you defiantly would remember this day and even though you knew you would miss him, you knew that he would be back home very soon.