Date with Wesley

Date with Wesley:

You had just met Wesley Stromberg from Emblem3 at the beach when you and your friends were surfing. Wes had noticed you out in the water and when you got back to shore he was waiting for you. You both clicked instantly and surprisingly enough, Wes had asked for your number and you gladly gave it to him. Not only was this boy incredibly handsome but he loved to surf and skate just like you. When you and your friends were walking back to your house you received a text from an unknown number.

"Hey.. It's Wes. I think you're a really cool girl, would you want to go out to dinner with me tonight?" You read the text and smiled.

"I would love to(:" you replied and you and your friends arrived at your house.

"Awesome, I'll pick you up at 7. Text me your address, see you soon beautiful." You read the text and immediately got butterflies, this boy was already having an effect on you.

Once you told your friends about your date tonight, they wasted no time picking out your outfit and insisting on doing your hair and makeup. At about 6:45 you were wearing a cute summer dress with flats, your hair was curled, and your makeup was perfect. Your friends looked satisfied with your appearance so they hugged you goodbye and left you to wait for Wes to pick you up.

At exactly 7 the doorbell rang and you went to answer it. When you opened the door you saw Wes standing there dressed in a nice shirt and kakis, you smiled, he looked amazing.

"Wow Y/N, you looked gorgeous" Wes said in awe and you blushed.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself" you replied with a smile.

"Thank you, are you ready to go?" Wes asked you holding out his hand and you nodded, took his hand and shut the door behind you. Wes opened your car door for you and then got in on the drivers side.

"So Wes, where are we going to eat?" You asked him.

"It's a surprise" Wes said with a smile and you just nodded, you loved surprises.

Wes pulled into the parking lot of your favorite diner. How did he know..? You thought in your head. You smiled as Wes helped you out of the car and led you into the diner.

You both decided what you wanted so you ordered and then got to know each other. Wes told you about his band and how they are thinking about going on xfactor soon and you told him what you were studying in college and about your family and friends.

Soon enough your food arrived and you both started eating while continuing to have a casual conversation. You and Wes had so much in common, you were actually starting to develop feelings for him, even though you had only know him a for a day.

Once Wes paid the bill, you both got up and went to his car and Wes drove you home.

"I had a really great time with you tonight Y/N" Wes said as you both approached your front door.

"I had a great time too Wes, thank you for buying me dinner" you replied with a smile.

"Not a problem, I hope we can do this again sometime" Wes said hopefully.

You smiled, "I'd like that, good night Wes."

"Good night beautiful" Wes said as he kissed your cheek and walked back to his car.

You opened the front door and you could tell you were blushing, you were defiantly falling hard for this boy, and fast. Later that night you and Wes planned your second date.