2

(I still have to recheck/edit.)

Nana's house

Jungkook ring the bell and after a few seconds the door opened revealing a crying Nana. Jungkook walked to Nana and gave her a big hug.

"I I just don't get it wwhy would he do this to me" Jungkook looked at Nana with pity and pain "Ssss it's gonna be alright. He don't deserve your tears." While patting and hugging Nana she calmed down a bit.

Jungkook's POV

"I am not crying about that stupid fatty cheater, iit's just... hhow could Bora do this to me? I thought that I could trust her, she was my other half and now she dump me for that stupid fatty cheater. Why is everyone leaving mme? What hahave I done wrong to deserve this sh*t" I looked at her and see a tear roll down her face again. I cupped her face with my hands and looked her in the eye "I would never leave you okay." Nana crooked a smile and then nuzzled her face in my chest hugging me tight.

After a few more cry sessions Nana fell asleep. I quietly laid her down and took my phone to text Areum (you)

Jk: Baby, let's do the date another time. Nana needs me. I'm sorry:( I'll text you when I get home! Ily x

He clicked on sent but then his phone died. Jungkook didn't saw that coming so he just shoves his phone back in his pocket.

I walked back to Nana and saw how broken she was. "Jungkook, can you hug me?" She said it almost in a whisper. I laid down next to her and she snuggled closer. While gently caressing her hair she said "Please don't leave me." Before falling back to sleep.

Y/n prov

It was 6:43pm when I arrived at the cinema. I was just so exited that I was scared to be late.

7:10pm I looked around hoping that jungkook will be here anytime. When I saw that there where a lot of couples today I felt a little bit lonely. The cashier saw me and smiled at me, I just smiled back and checked my phone no messages.

7:35pm why is he so late? Jungkook would never be so late. I looked around and there where only a few people walking. Should I just text him?

Me: Yah Jungkook. Did you forgot me or something?
I took a photo of the building and sent it to Jungkook
Me: this cinema right?

After a few minutes still no reply. Maybe he was really at the wrong cinema and is on his his way.

8:00pm

Me: To let me wait an hour... I hope you have a good explanation...

*sigh* I looked around again hoping to see jungkook but I only saw a new line up.

8:15pm

"Why are you still waiting?" I looked at the same cashier from earlier. "I'm waiting for my boyfriend." He crooked his eyebrows " You just early or is he late?" "Hehe actually both but I'm sure that he is coming." I gave him a small smile "well if it was me I would already gone home."

8:45pm

Me: did something happend? Are you okay?

*some chatter* I looked around and saw the same couples from earlier walking out of the cinema. It's okay, it's okay. He would be here anytime 

9:00pm
it started to rain a bit so I walked in. I checked my phone again no message

Me: it started to rain so I'm inside. Hurry up turtle!

9:15 pm

Someone tapped on my shoulder I happily turned around hoping to see my really REALLY late boyfriend "jungk-"