Where Is She? Who Is He?

Start bij het begin

He was right, but this is to much!

Mar'Quez sat down beside me, and pulled me into him!

"Look, I know this is hard for you! I know this!! That's your child! And I know you think I couldn't possibly understand what your going through, but your wrong! You're mine! So Ava is mine! I'm gonna do everything I can to get her back to you! To us, babe, cause as stupid as your ass is I'm not gone let you push me away! I love you Micah! We gone get through this!" Mar'Quez said as I cried in his arms!

"I love you too!" I said as before kissing and grabbing his face!

"Look you too, this is not Lifetime, y'all need to cut your volume up on your phone, and not miss these calls! Damn y'all can fuck later! I'm just saying!" Kelcey said annoyed!

"Shut up!" I told her!

She just stuck her tongue out and went back to scrolling on her phone!

"Is there really nothing we can do though?" I asked.

"No! Just wait it out! I know that's difficult but bring in the cops could make it worse! Just wait babe!" He said!

I got up and went to my bar and took 2 shots of tequila! I need to take the edge off!

*Ringggg Rinnnggg*

I heard a phone ring and my heart raced!
It was mines!
I ran back into the living room and everyone jumped up out of there seats!

"Look everyone stay quiet! Don't get smart Kelcey it could harm Ava! Stay cool no matter how fucking stupid they are! We need answers!" Mar,Quez said as he stood in the middle of us!

He answered the phone! He looked at me to say something since it was my phone!

"Hello?" I said?

"Daddy, Daddy, Help Me Please!! It Hurts!!" I heard her scream into my phone!

My heart broke but I was no longer sad, I was completely vengeful! I'm ready to kill whoever has my child and I don't care who sees!!
All I see is red!!

"Daddy Please!!" She cried!

"It's okay baby, Daddy is coming to save you!!" I said!

"NOOOOO!" She screamed making all the hairs on my body stand up!!

Then it was silence!

"Hello? Ava??" I said trying to be strong for my baby girl!

It was still silent!

"Checkmate Bitch!!" Was ALLL I heard before the call ended!

"Nooo it can't be? That's not possible! Micah was that?" Kelcey asked just as floored and shocked as I am!

"Yep! I think it was!" I said!
Oh shit!

END OF CHAPTER

END OF CHAPTER

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Authors Note:

I've been so distracted lately with all these good books y'all been delivering, and with being unlucky in the romance department, and just life in General!

This was long over due!
Someone gave me a lil push I needed to get it done today!
😊☺️

Mar'Quez can handle Micah ass, but how far will he go?

Kelcey ass is a true bestfriend!

Micah is a hot mess, but he's a god parents!

Who the fuck got Ava?? What's your theory?

Comment!! Vote!!!
Let Me Know Them Thoughts?

This is only the beginning!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.