Surprise surprise

Start from the beginning

I chugged my drink harder at the thought of him asking the guy that served them for another hit.

He shook his head and said only one to go around to everyone I was getting annoyed now that was a bullshit lie he gave four to the man over in the corner.

"Here miss you can have mine." A tall creepy man said to me something was off about this dude an alarm was going off in my body telling me to leave.

"No thanks I better go my um... my boyfriends waiting for me." I had to lie this man didn't look nice at all. He looked tipsy as I turned around to go.

The man grabs me covering my mouth and lead me to a dark forbid closet.

Seriously people no one saw that, not a single soul!

We were in a closet I guess that gut feeling I always get was right. I did not want to stick around to see what happens next. I turned to the door and tried it but it was locked and I could Only guess who had the keys unless you could only open it from the outside.

"Let me go selfish bastard!" I spat at him which was probably one of the dumbest things I have ever done in my life.

He grabbed my face with a firm grip and made me look at him. "What'd you call me?" Now I almost pissed my pants Girl rapped then killed in closet I could see it now in a paper somewhere.

I stared crying and pleading with all I had and the freak found it amusing.

"Don't please I need to get back to my family." My voice all shaky he had me up against the wall and shook his head. "I can't or you might just blab and I thought you were here with your boyfriend." I sunk now he had me trapped I tried hitting but I ended up crying more.

"Let me go I won't tell please...just please." I pleaded with everything I could hoping, wishing, praying.

His hands were digging hard into my waist hurting me and I let out a whimper.

I just had to get a drink didn't I?

He tugged my shirt slipping it off and I felt his junk between me. I cried more he had his chest against me and I knew what was coming as he had his fingers on my pants button.

(Cleared throat)

I heard someone clear there throat and I saw this as a sign of hope. Hopefully it was someone here to save me from this.

"I believe the girl said let her go now back off before it gets rough." The deep voice saved me. I guess the man wasn't looking for a fight as he let go of me.

"Ok chill man I'm out." He was sprinting towards the door and on his way out the man that saved me slapped him on the back of the head.

I ran to the man giving him a hug not caring if I didn't know him or that I didn't have my shirt on. My virginity was saved and whoever saved me I owed big time.

"Thank you, thank you so much I was... wow." I sniffle and wipe my eyes from my tears.

"No problem Abigail."

The stranger....wait I knew that voice and that voice apparently knew me I pulled away to look at the face and Toby was looking down at me smiling.

"Oh..hey how's.. how's it going?" I tried to say forgetting everything. I have wanted to see him for so long and here he showed up when I needed him most. I should of known he was going to be here this was business and fine art for fancy people.