Bonus chapter: warning smut

Boruto woke up next to Sarada he stared at her beautiful face as she snored cutely. The sun slowly rose slightly illuminating the room through the thin dark curtains. Her eyes slowly opened and she stared in the blondie's baby blue eyes as they glistened. She immediately greeted him with a warm kiss before they both got up to get dressed. Today was a holiday and Boruto had something "special" planned. He wanted to make today a day were it was just the two of them alone and he would stop at nothing to put his plan into fruition. He had been fantasizing about this moment for a very long time. She only knew half of what was planned which made it that much exciting. Before he knew it he had an enormous grin on his face. They started by going shopping mostly just clothes with the occasional shoe he couldn't tell because he was daydreaming. "Hey Boruto were are we going to eat?" His mind snapped back to reality "uhh it's up to you." "Oh what a gentleman." She said slightly teasing him. "I heard there's a new cat cafe up the road. I also heard their food is to die for." She said dozing off for a second. They proceeded to head to the small building. As they got in they were greeted by a small orange cat it meowed loudly calling in a waitress "welcome to maneko neko Cafe you may be seated." She lead them to a table near a window. "May I start you off with something to drink" " a hot cocoa hot both of us." "Okay we'll be out shortly." Sooo they sell food here?" "Yeah although most of it is desert they have cat themed sushi, ramen and other Japanese inspired dishes." They waited a reasonable time for the waitress to return. "Here you go, have you decided what you wanted eat?" "Yeah I'll have the salmon sushi with 5 pieces of deep fried milk." "And you?" "I'll have what he's having." "Okay we will be back shortly." They had their dinner and went out. Finally it was the end of the day and Boruto again got excited." Hey I have a surprise for you tonight." He grinned and put a blind fold over her eyes and lead her into a forest the breeze was somewhat familiar as the pine scent filled her nose they slowed and came to a stop. Boruto undid Sarada's blindfold. As she opened her eyes she immediately knew where they were. Her eyes widened and shined as she stared at the beautiful stars. He gave her a hug as a tear fell from her eye. He laid out a blanket for them to lay on and watch the stars. "Boruto thank you. I can't believe you did this for me." "Well wouldn't anyone do this for someone they love?" Her face turned a light red. The area went silent and Boruto would not pass up the opportunity. He then leaned in for a kiss Sarada noticed and also leaned in. What happened next is what she did not expect he inserted his tongue into her mouth, not knowing what to do she stayed still and let him playfully explore and examine every part of her mouth. He leaned back to give an opportunity for both of them to catch their breath. He proceeded to slide his finger from her lips to her pussy. He lightly slid his finger across her panty slit. "B-Boruto what are you doing?" She said still slightly out of breath. "Today is the day of our first kiss, I wanted to make it special for you." Her eyes widened she had forgotten about the day of their first kiss . "I-I'm sorry I forgot I've been a bad girl punish me." "That was the whole point of today to make you forget about what happened, but if you insist I will do as I please." Her face didn't show it but she was excited she always wanted to be dominated in bed so she proceeded to act as she did. He slid off her panties revealing her beautiful pink pussy. She was dripping wet with bodily fluids. He stuck a finger in she moaned loudly she knew it felt good but this was a feeling that she could have dreamed of. He added another finger making the waves of pleasure more intense. She decided to act and unzip his pants revealing his giant cock. She was intimidated but was ready for anything. She stroked it as pre-cum dripped from the tip. He moved it into her mouth pushing it slowly to the back of her throat. He then started moving it in and out. She tightened her throat muscles and licked around the tip. He was reaching his climax and started to move faster until he came. She was more wet than than last time he checked so he thought it was the perfect time to insert his cock into her pussy. He teased her and then put it in. She moaned very loud as the tip slid in there was pain put was overpowered by pleasure. He started moving slowly and picked up the pace each minute his length hit the deepest parts of her he moved faster and faster as he reached his end her pussy was tightening which made it harder to resist the urge to cum. He released his seed inside as the final waves of pleasure overwhelmed the both of them. They were panting and collapsed on each other. With all the strength he had he pulled another Blanket over them and passed out from exhaustion.