Hinata Hyuga VS Neji Hyuga

All through the fight, I felt sorry for Hinata. She tried her best to beat her cousin, but in the end It didn't work out. Neji on the other hand, glared at his cousin with hate and anger. He has a grudge against Hinata. But, I actaully think that Hinata isn't weak, I think she is strong. Hinata was down, no strength left.

Neji ran forward with his hand in a striking postion for her heart, when in the blink of an eye the jonin and Hayate stopped him. "Neji, get a hold of yourself" Guy ordered. "Why are you and the other jonin butting in?" I felt Hinata's heart get weaker as she coughed and fell to the ground. "Hinata!" Naruto jumped down from the upper level, along with Lee. "Hinata, are you ok?" She looked so weak and fragile. 'Shiro, can I go down and heal her?' I pleaded. She stayed silent for a moment, probably thinking. 'I dunno..You've been using that justu a lot these days and you do know how bad it is to use for you if you use it too much' I nodded 'But, look at her. Do you really expect me not to help her? I'll still do it, with or without your help' She sighed but agreed nonetheless.

I jumped on the railing and pushed off from it towards the ground. "I..just..D-do you.." Hinata couldn't finish her sentence. She had already passed out. "Hey you! Loser" Neji said to Naruto. "Huh?" "I have two pieces of advice for you. First of all, If you intend to call yourself a shinobi, stop the stupid cheering. And second, once a failure, always a failure. That's a fact that you can't change" "Hm.. we'll just see about that" Naruto sprinted forward, with the intent to attack, but Lee got in the way. "Naruto, I get where you are coming from, but the rules say 'all fighting must be done officially in a match' . Naruto's frustration died down, and he complied. "Alright fine. You win Lee. I smiled at Naruto and sweatdropped at Lee who was making silent conversation with Guy

"Get a medic. And hurry up!!" Kurenai shouted to anyone who was listening. I sighed and raised my hand "I can help with that" All eyes turned to me. "Your no medical ninja" Kurenai stated. I scoffed. As if she knew everything about me. "Don't worry. Now move before she dies" I shoved her back. She looked skeptical, however moved nonetheless.

I got annoyed that everyone was watching me but ignored it. I'll definitily be interregated for this later on. Sighing, I dropped to my knees, on the right side of Hinata. Placing my hand on her heart, I felt to see how bad it actually was. "Damn!" I said outloud. "Whats wrong Suki-chan?" Naruto asked from right behind me. "Naruto.. I thought I told everyone to stay back. That includes you" He muttered incoherrent words to himself, but stood back anyway.

Normally, it's much more difficult to heal the organs and important parts of the body like that. So I had to do something to help my jutsu get to it's destination. "Urhh.. can the boys.. turn around?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder. "Why cant we watch?" Naruto moaned. I rolled my eyes, but then smirked evilly. "Fine then.. watch if you wanna. But, you might get a beating afterwards" I heard a 'huh?' but ignored it and started pulling off hinata's jumper. She had a shirt on underneath, so I took a kunai and ripped it open. From behind I heard Sakura "You idiot, look away" I chuckled. I didn't show to much of Hinata's chest. I only ripped it so I could see the skin where her heart is. Taking a kunai, I slit my left wrist. Blood started pooring out. I touched the blood with my index finger and drew a blood red pentagram over Hinata's heart.

When that was done, I relaxed and took in a deep breath. I performed the necessary hand signs, placed one hand to my mouth, the other on the pentagram and whispered "Inochi no iki. Fukkatsu sa seru tame ni atae rareta kami no chi ". I blew out the all to familiar white flame-like chakra. The white flames ran down my arm and covered Hinata's body. The pentagram grew hot and burned a bit. Ignoring the pain my own heart was emmitting, I concentrated.