chapter 7

Sonyas POV
Yesterday was so much fun! But I'm afraid it might be awkward between me and Chanel or even me and Chad. I really hope it's not awkward. So now I'm on my way to my first class. Both Chanel and Chad are in that class. I'm wearing a skirt that short and a crop top and heels with socks that go past my knees. The other chanels are wearing similar outfits.

When I got to class I walked in and seen Chanel next to Chad. She was talking to him and he looked annoyed. I didn't want to sit next to them. I didn't even want them to notice me. I looked around to see if I knew anyone. I spotted Grace and Zayday they smiles at me as I walked over.

"Hey Grace, hey Zayday!"

"Hi no.2" they both said in unison

Everyone started calling me no.2 now.

We started talking and I got both of their numbers. When we were in the middle of a conversation I heard someone say

"Hey ladies"

I recognized his voice; it was Boone.

"Heyy Boone"

Me and Boone got along real well he was really nice.

A couple minutes later Chad came over and sat next to me.

"Hey babe"

"Hi Chad"

Skips to lunch

At lunch I sat with Chanel,no.3,no.5, Grace, Zayday, Boone, and Chad. Chanel didn't want some people to sit with us. But we don't care about her opinion.

Lunch was pretty fun. But next was the class I hated the most; gym. Ugh the good thing is that no.3 is in that class. So is Chad but he's more athletic and participates more. I like being in all the same classes as Chad and no.3 she wasn't here in the morning tho neither was no.5. But I get along really well with everyone except Chanel.

One bad thing about the uniforms for gym is that they're really short. It's a crop top that shows a lot of your stomach and booty shorts.

Today we were going to play dodgeball. I was on no.3's team but Chad was on the other team. I just know he's gonna try and get me.

In the game the last two people were me and Chad. I really wanted to win so I tried my best. But I didn't win.

Skip to end of the day

It was the end of the day and we were all leaving. I was waiting for no.3 to get dressed. I heard Chanel comming because she was basically screaming into the phone. So I went into the stall and told no.3 not to make any noise.

"Hey" Chanel said

"Yeah I'll meet you tonight bye Chad"

I thought I was dreaming why would Chad do this. He was probably just trying to take my virginity. What a dick.

Chanels POV
I seen that little man stealing slut go into the bathroom with no.3. I made a plan to make it seem like I was talking to Chad over the phone. I'm gonna get my man back.

____________________________________
Another chapter! Hope you like it!
I

t's kinda trashy ik but the next chapter will have some more drama !

So I'm thinking that I should combine season 1 and season 2 what do you think?

Do you like my book so far?

- bye  !!