chapter 6

Chanels POV
I was so mad once I caught them. I'm going to make her life a living hell. I always loved Chad and she just had to come and steal him.

I have to make her think I'm okay with her and Chad. Then I'll have to make her trust me then take Chad from her.

Sonyas POV
As I was walking to my dorm I seen Chanel no.3 and Chanel no.5. I didn't like calling them that but I had to. It was kinda easier to remember. I walked over to them.
(Chanel no.2 will be normal, Chanel no.3 will be bold, Chanel no.5 will be italicized)

"Heyyy No.2!"
"Hey!!!"
"Hey girls!"
"Heard you and Chad are a thing now!"
"Yeah"
"You guys are a cute couple"
"Thanks"
"Well we have to go we'll see you later boo!"
"Byee!!"

I continued walking to my dorm. Once I got there I changed into a pair of blue skinny jeans and a white tank top. I put on my black converse. As I was walking out someone pushed me back into my room. It was chanel.

"Listen up number 2 I was planning on just becoming your friend again and acting like I like you but I can't do that so I want you to break up with Chad and if you don't I'll have to make your life a living hell"

And with that she stormed out. I wonder what she meant by "I'll have to make your life a living hell". Well I should just forget about. I have to get back to Chad anyways.

Once I was outside of the dickie dollars scholar house I texted Chad I was outside.

To Chad😍💖: I'm outside do you want me to go in or wait for you outside?

From Chad😍💖: come in babe.

So I walked in and went up to Chads room. He was sitting there and once he seen me he smiled.
I walked over to his bed and sat next to him.

"Hey babe"
"Hi"

We sat there in silence for about 20 minutes. It was an awkward silence. Well for me it was he was just using his phone and not even paying attention to me. I didn't really care but I didn't want it always to be awkward. I also didn't want to seem clingy like Chanel so I thought that I should just leave.

"Um... Chad I think I should be going now"

"What? No. Why would you want to go?"

"Because we're not really doing anything"

"If you want to do something"

"Well yeah I do"

He smirked then smashed his lips onto mine. It took me a couple seconds to kiss back, but once I did it got heated.

He licked my lip asking for entrance. When I denied him entrance he squeezed my ass. I gasped he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I was on the bottom of him but I flipped us over. I wanted to him now.

"Sonya are you sure?"

"I'm positive"

He smirked then stuck his hand in my bra and squeezed my boob. I felt my kitty get hot.
I tugged at the hem of his shirt. He pulled it off. I kept staring at his abs. Oh god he was hot. He smirked and flipped us over. He pulled my tank top off. He started sucking on my neck leaving multi color hickeya. Then he slipped my pants off. He took his pants off leaving us both in only in our underwear. He pushed me lightly onto my back. He unclipped my bra with one hand. Wow I couldn't even do that. He stared at my chest suddenly making me feel self conscious. Then he started massaging one of my breast and sucking on the other. I started moaning quietly. This felt so good. Then I went down to his underwear. I felt a sudden rush of confidence. So I pulled down his boxers and licked his tip. I heard him moan my name. He grabbed me by my hair and made me suck more of his dick. Then I kept going up and down. Until I felt a hot liquid in my mouth. I swallowed it not wanting to make me seem disgusted. He smirked and pushed me onto the bed. He then pulled down my underwear with his teeth. He threw it to a corner in his room. He separated my legs. He started rubbing the side of my thigh.
"C-chad please"
"Ok princess"

Without warning he inserted a finger into me. I gasped. I started moaning like crazy. Then he inserted two more fingers and started licking my clit. After I came he cleaned me up.

He aligned himself at my entrance.

"Sonya are you sure?"

"Positive"

He stuck himself slowly in me at first it hurt a lot but then it  turned into pure pleasure.

"CHAD FASTER"

He sped up. Soon his thrust were getting sloppy, he was close. He released into the condom he put on.

When we were finished we were both breathing heavily.

"That was amazing"

"Yeah it was"

------------------------------------------------------
that was my first time writing smut! Hope you like it!