Taking Care of Business

Hakeem POV

I woke up looking at Angel on my chest and smiled. I gently picked her up and laid her back on the bed. I texted Jamal & Andre telling them to come to the condo. After what happened with Marcus the other day, I couldn't ignore the situation. It didn't take long for my brothers to get to the condo.

Andre: What's up little brother?

Me: Nothing... I just can't ignore what went down yesterday at Empire. *sits on the kitchen counter*

Jamal: We can't either... I mean like that's our baby sister *looks at me and Andre*

The 3 of us looked at Angel Sleeping peacefully in bed

Me: So what are we going to do? *Looks at my brothers*

Andre: We're going to take care of business *grabs the keys and his coat and walks out*

Me: What about Ang?

Jamal: She'll still be sleep by the time we get back come on

Before we walked out Angel woke up

Angel: Keem Mal *Looks at us* What's going on?

I told Jamal to go outside, And he did. I kissed Angel softly and she kissed back.

Me: We have to take care of some business. I'll be back in a while...don't open the door for no one and stay inside.. Got it?

Angel: *nods* Ok

I got up and left the condo with my brothers. During the drive, Andre pulled up a screen showing where Marcus was located. When the hell did he find time to do this?! I didn't ask. All I know is when you mess with one Lyon, You mess with all.

Andre POV

We pulled up to a 5 star hotel and got out. We walked in and I asked the desk man for Marcus room #. He gave it to me and we went to the 10th floor. Once off the elevator we arrived to the room and I gradually knocked on the door.

Hakeem: Man f***k this  *Kicks the door open and walks in*

Jamal: well *follows*

Me: That wasn- (GCO)

Marcus: Wtf are you doing?

Before I could say something, Hakeem charges at Marcus and starts beating him up showing no mercy. He stood Marcus up and pushed him through the balcony windows and have him hanging half way over the railing.

Jamal: should we stop him?

Me: *shakes my head and walks up to them* How's it Hanging? *chuckles*

Marcus: *Tries to talk*

Jamal: *walks over* Now see you tried to hurt our little sister and we have consequences about that *looks at Hakeem*

Me: Like this one for example...We can let Hakeem here drop you from all the way up here

Hakeem: And wouldn't give zero f**ks bout it neither *shakes Marcus*

Marcus: *flinches*

Jamal: Now you stay away from Angel

Me: Or else..It will be worse the next time we see you *pats Hakeem shoulder to release him*

Hakeem: *let's go and Kicks Marcus in the stomach* A lot worse than now.. that ass whoopin was just a sample *walks out*

Me and Jamal laugh and follow Hakeem

Marcus: *groans*

We leave the hotel and drive back to the condo and drop off Hakeem

Hakeem Pov

I walk in the condo and sit on the sofa

Angel: Keem?

I looked at my little sister and patted my lap. She came over and sat and I held her.

Me: I love you Ang *kisses her*

Angel: I love you too Keem *Kisses back*

What will happen next?

comment & vote :)