Can't believe it

Jamal Pov

Jamal Pov

I was listening to the beat of my new song I was working on until I heard a knock on my apartment door. I got up to see Angel with tear stains on her face. I pull my little sister into a tight hug and let her in. I told Angel to have a seat on the couch as I walked into the kitchen to get us something to drink. I walked back to her handing her a glass of lemonade and sat down and looked at the depressed look she had.

Me: What's wrong?

Angel: *Sniffles* H-Hakeem

Me: Oh my god what he did now?

Angel: I caught him kissing Tiana

Me: *Surprised* Are you serious right now?

Angel: Yeah and then he's going to tell me it's not what it looks like *Semi yell* Then wtf is it then!

Me: *chuckles & rubs her shoulder* yeah that's Hakeem for ya..wait are y'all dating?

Angel: Wellllll used to until you know the kissing Tiana sh*t *drinks*

Me: Yeah I could tell by the way he was looking at you and hanging out with you

Angel: *smirks* that obvious huh?

Me: yea...but do you still love him Ang? *Looks at her*

When I asked tears started forming in her eyes as she nodded

Me: *Lays her head on my chest and strokes her hair* it's ok

Angel: I just can't believe that he did that though Mal

Me: I understand that but Ang...What are you going to do when you see him at work next week?

Angel: *Sighs* Is it legal to drink vodka while you're at work? because if I have to be drunk before going into work then sh*t so be it *drinks*

We both laugh

Me: *chuckles* I'm pretty sure dad doesn't want one of his top artists to be drunk while on the job.. but just try to either hear Keem out or just stay away from him. Either way your going to have to talk to him sooner or later.

Angel: I know...Thanks Jamal *smiles*

Me: No problem baby sis *Messes up her hair*

Angel: what the hell is with you and Dre messing up my hair *fixes her hair*

Me: *Laughs and sees Hakeem calling her phone* Look who's calling *smiles at her*

Angel: *Looks and presses the decline button on her phone*

Me: *Looks at her* Angel really?

Angel: What? you said sooner or later, sh*t I choose later

I laugh at my sister and chilled out for the rest of the night

what will happen next?

will Hakeem and Angel get back together?

comment