Chapter One

**Fourteen Years Later**

Harry Hallows, once unknowingly named Harry Potter, flew through the air. He was bored. He had so much he wanted to do, but he couldn't do any of it. He wanted to go play some pranks with Jack, but he didn't know where he was. He wanted to go talk to some spirits, there were some he talked to every couple of years, and they seemed so familiar, the three guys trying to get him to pull more pranks, while the woman was always asking if he'd eaten recently. It was then that he remined her that he didn't eat, it made him feel sluggush fir weeks while he digested it, but they couldn't come out unless it was Halloween.

HE decided to just coast around, trip a few people up, cause a few little scares, nothing major, but enough to get the hearts racing, he didn't want to piss off Bunnymund again, that rabbit was creepy when he was angry.

Suddenly there was a noise behind him, it sounded like someone breathing, but it soiunded too heavy for a human, but it just didn't sound right for something you'd find in a city, even an American one.

Before he could turn around and figure out what it was, he felt a furry hand grab him and stuff him into a sack. As this wasn't something that happened a lot, Harry paniked. Before he had the chance to find a way out he felt that the sack he was in was shoved through a portal.

It had been a while since he'd been in one of those, so he wasn't prepared for the feelin of sudden dislocation. HE took a moment to get ready to get out, but before he did, he heard a muttering outside the sack. When he got out, his jaw dropped. He was in the one place he'd been trying to get into forever, but had never managed. He was in Santa's workshop

When his head was completely cleared he started looking around at the people around him. There was, of course, North, who the kids called Santa Clause. He had a long white beard that seemed almost familiar and bushy black eyebrows. He was wearing a red suit and he had naughty and nice tattooed on his arms, nice on the left, naughty on the right. There was the tooth fairy, Tooth. She looked totally strange. She was a human-hummingbird hybrid. Sandman, who seemed to be entirely made of yellow sand, was lightly dozing in the corner, while the Easter bunny, E. Aster Bunnymund, a giant rabbit with an Aussie accent and boomerangs, was glaring lightly in the corner, a smug smirk on his face.

And there standing opposite him, with a shocked look that probably mirrored his own, was Jack Frost.

“Jack,” he called. “We’re here, were finally here, never would have guessed though, invited to Santa’s workshop.”

“Yeah Harry, what do you think they want?”

“Dunno, could be anything.” All through this conversation he was watching the others in the room out of the corner of his eyes. Bunny was getting more and more tense as the conversation went on, Tooth looked like she was physically restraining herself from doing something, dunno what, North was probably wondering what they were talking about when Jack said we were finally here, and Sandy was just asleep.

North was the first to sake off his confusion. “Ahh, there they are, Jack Frost and Harry Hallows.”

“That’s my name, so don’t wear it out.” Came Harry’s automatic reply.