Chapter 17

Part one of final chapters

Maya looked at the knife."Tell me what you want ...kill me jot my family...but why"she said moving back slowly away from the bloody killer Saige who stood before her tightly gripping the knife.

"I want you gone and I want Lucas to myself"she said bitterly.Maya was shocked and gulped with tears threatening to fall."What do you want to do with Lucas... What about Marrissa"Maya yelled with disappointment.

" I'll start over give her to my mom let her handle her" saige said and laughed.

They came to a haukt when Maya reached her ending point of the hall and she bumped into their living room cabinet.

"Don't do this"Maya said hopefully and shook her head."Maya I hate you..I stood back and watched you live big dream big have the greatest life.I'm taking that from you here right now."she said and shouted and spit on Maya's clothes.

Maya thought fast as she was in her thought and she grabbed a hard stone from the table and rose it and hit her in the head knocking her unconscious.

She ran and called the cops before running over and hitting her one more time in the head to make sure.

5 mins later

The cops arrived and Maya sat on the couch hitting her nail watching them take her on a stretcher and having the cops ask her questions.

She saw Lucas rush in and she ran up to him and hugged him.

She cried and squeezed him tight.

"I can't live here anymore" she said and cried harder.

"What do you Mean?" Lucas said and she let go of him wipping her tears.

"We need to get put of this area ... Move near family live near friends ...if someone wants to invade us....they know where we live and were Riley and faekle live.I can't risk that, I can't risk the kids life or ours." Maya said and sniffled .

Lucas nodded and they hugged and watched.

"