[Chapter Eleven]

September 15,2014
Friday
Los Angeles, CA
7:00am
Asia Nicole

Today is game day and I'm excited, it's the second game of the season and we won the first one. I scored a total of 37 points and 4 assists which is good but I know I can do better then that being that I'm the #1 player.

Yasmin went home last week because my parents are back now. I fixed my brother some pancakes and sausage handing him his plate when my mom came down with my dad.

"You got a game today?" My dad asked.

"Yeah why it's not like you're coming."

"Why you gotta always be disrespectful to me? I just asked you a fucking question."

"You don't come to anything I do all you do is try to buy me off."

"And that shit work don't it? You didn't complain when I bought you that new car did you? Or what about all those new designer clothes?"

"Whatever dad." I said rolling my eyes.

"You gon stop being disrespectful towards me you bout to end up homeless if you keep talking to me any kind of way little girl." He said grabbing me hard.

I looked over at my mom and she looked away from me and talked to my brother. I nodded my head and he let me go. I swear to god I hate living in this house.

"Come on Q we got to go."

"No I'll take him." My mom said.

"I got it you probably don't know where his school is anyway."

"Didn't I just talk to you about your mouth?"

I just walked away and acted like I didn't hear him. It was too early and I don't wanna deal with this. I grabbed my things and left out the door going to my car.

I pulled into my parking spot and got out. I waited by my car until I seen my baby pull in a few parking spots down from me. I walked to her car and she was getting out.

"Goodmorning baby." She said smiling.

"Morning baby girl." I pecked her lips and she looked at me funny.

"What's wrong?"

I pulled her closer and whispered in her ear.

"Can we talk about it later I don't wanna discuss it right now."

She nodded her head and I grabbed her hand walking into the building. We stopped at my locker then I walked her to class.

"I'll see you at lunch right? Because yesterday you ditched me." She said

"I didn't ditch you Chris and I just went off campus for lunch. But yeah I'll have lunch with you today."

"I knew you was you didn't have a choice." She said smirking.

"Is that right?"

"Yes it is." She said kissing me.

I deepened the kiss and the kiss was very slow and passionate. I didn't want it to end but I had to go to class. I pulled away biting her lip and she blushed.