The phone call

It was the annoying ring of the landline that woke me up that morning. When I looked at the collar ID I didn't know who it was from so I  decided not to answer. I took a few moments to scan the condition of this mansion into my mind. It was big. I was still a little shocked that this was my house but I sucked it in and decided to go with it until this dream finished. I loved it. The mantle pieces were beautiful and everything had a a sort of fairy tail flair. I got up from the living room floor and turned off the television from the night before. As I walked up to the chimney I started to notice all the photos on the wall. The photos were beautiful. I notice some family albums and saw a wedding photo that had said Alex+Max in a little heart. I looked hard to notice the man in the photo the phone rang again. The annoying chime was so much that I eventually decided to answer it. 

Me: Hello

Phone:........

Me: HellOO??????

At this moment I was starting go get annoyed and as I started to hang up I heard a nasty scream.

Me: HELLO!!!!!!!

Phone: Hahahaha Baine gotcha.

Me: What?

Phone: Ha! What is with you I've been trying to reach you all morning. I know its been a few years but there is no need to be rude.

Me: What I don't know what you are talking about?

Phone: Listen I'm coming to your house in twenty. Remember that deal we made in Cabo. I need to cash it in. I know its a lot to ask for but .....

Me: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!!

Phone: Wait you really don't remember me. Its me Lidia Alkerie. Your old partner in crime. Don't you remember the big Code Z heist. The one that sent 10 for our closest friends into prison. We broke out and you wanted to start a new life because the feds were after you. That Lidia. I'm kinda hard to forget. 

Me:.....

Phone: It might have taken a year but somehow I think they might have found you. You are in danger. 

Me: What kind of danger?

Phone: Girl. You are a wanted criminal with a 20 million dollar bounty on your head and rising. 

At that moment I hung up the phone and started to try and make sense out of all the things that were happening to me

So a bounty.

Not funny.

Never said it was.

What do I do?What did I do?

How  do I stop this.

You can't.

What?

You are a wanted criminal. 

It's your fault that they found you.

Flashing lights. A bullet in my shoulder. A body on the cold hard floor stained red.