"Hey," I say, smiling at her. She grins.

"I've been waiting to see someone I could talk to without spazzing out." She laughs.

"I think it's cute when you spaz out." I mumble. She looks down and smiles, sending her curls in a curtain across her face. She's fiddling with her hands in her pockets. I push a stray curl out of her face and see she's blushing like mad. I smile and she reflects it as I take her pinky around mine.

"Faith.." I press my forehead to hers. "You're blushing." I whisper.

"C-Christian? Wha-what are you doing?" She asks nervously. I back away as my stomach drops and it looks like regret floods her eyes.

"Sorry," I mumble as I'm backing away.

"No..don't be." There's a smile playing at her lips and her pupils get smaller. She bites her lip and looks at mine. She locks her fingers with mine hesitantly and I squeeze her hand to reassure her. It odd, really. We're both nervous and reassuring each other at the same time.

Faith blinks a couple times before her eyes rest, closed. I can see her leaning forward slightly and I mirror her actions. But this time I'm not gonna let the dream do what it wants. I lean forward and finish it. I kiss her.

It seems like the whole world disappears and her hands find my neck and mine rest on her waist.

But as soon as we pull back, I'm, of course, needed by Connor.

"Yes?" I ask, half dazed and half annoyed.

"Hate to pull you from your lovefest but I need to know what I should do with Shelby.. I really like her but I just.." He doesn't finish the sentence.

"You want me to talk to her for you?" I offer.

"Yeah." He says, excited. I smile back at Faith and go to find Shelby. She's at their table already, sorting through some stuff.

"Hey, Shelby?" I start, not sure what I'm doing.

"Hey Christian." She says with a smile. I look back to Connor.

"Um. I'm not really sure how to do this so I'm not even gonna hint at it." I mumble. Her eyes widen. "No, ha, not me.. Connor. Do you like him?" She sighs.

"Yeah..."

"Then you should talk to him. He sent me over here so you two could, y'know." She starts blushing.

"Really?" I nod. She excitedly heads over to talk to Connor. So I walk back to see Faith.

"Sorry about the interruption," I sigh.

"It's okay," she giggles. I smile at her. " I love your smile.." She says.

"Really?"

"Really."

I grin and can feel the blood rush to my face.

"Do you have anything else lined up?" I ask.

"For the rest of Playlist Live?" She asks and I nod. "Nah, you?" I shake my head mischievously and grab her hand, taking her out of the room.

"We should do something fun." I say.

"Like what?"

"I dunno, start something." An evil look creeps on her face.

"Let's do cheesy stuff you see in movies. Like ringing the doorbell and leaving." She says excitedly.

"We're in a hotel," I have to remind her. She sighs and rolls her eyes playfully.