You immediately widened your (e/c) eyes. There were your parents body on the floor, and there was blood everywhere. All you could see was red.

"Here, I told you that she would've come, didn't I? And here she is!"

Two men wearing a grey coat appeared from behind the fridge. They both were holding a silver suitcase. You took a few steps back, frightened.

One of the men slowly walked closer and a lot of tears left your eyes, streaming down your face.

"Don't tell me you have human emotions! You are pretending! You're just a monster!" the man yelled and his suitcase opened to reveal a shining thing. The other man did the same.

You shut your eyes tightly, waiting for your death, but instead you heard a loud bang.

You opened your eyes to see two purple wings/flames like in front of you, shielding you.

You just watched in shock the two things crystallising and shooting purple crystals through the two man, who were trying to hit you with their weapons, but failing everytime.

When they finally were defeated, the two wings backed.

Before dying, one of the man mumbled something, but you heard it clearly.

"I can't...believe it...her...kagu...ne..."

You widened your eyes and looked behind you, to see the two wings appearing from your back.

"M-my...kagune...?" you asked to yourself.

You were about to touch it when you heard a shattering sound, your kagune disappeared and you ran in the living room.

You saw a boy about your age standing in front of the broken window. He had blue hair and blue eyes, a scowl on his face.

"Tch, a survivor. You could be useful" he said and without another word, he took you by your wrist and dragged you out of the window with him.

"Who do you think you are?! Where are we going?!" you asked.

He didn't answer, and he stopped in front of a man with white hair and red eyes.

"Si you found a survivor, Ayato?" he said.

The situation was pissing you off.

"Do I look like I'm dead?"

The man smirked.

"I like your attitude"

It was when you heard those words, that you decided to build a façade.

"I'm Tatara, and he's Ayato Kirishima. We're part of a ghoul group called Aogiri Tree. If you killed two doves you could be useful. I'm offering you to come with us" Tatara said.

You looked back to your house. There was no other option, you had to become stronger, for your parents.

You nodded.

"I'm (f/n) (l/n), I'll come with you" you said with determination.

Tatara nodded and started to walk away, with you and Ayato behind.

You looked back at your house once more.

"Tch, stop looking back, crybaby" Ayato said. Kakugan quickly filled your eyes and you looked at him angrily.

"I killed two men, and I bet I could beat you in a fight. You'll see who's the crybaby after I beated the shit out of you" you said.

Kakugan filled his eyes too.