21| No pressure.

You're always
one decision
away from a
totally
different
life.

-Unknown.

---

"Ark Station, do you read me? Anybody there?" Scarlett spoke through the radio, anxiously.

"Scarlett you're late. Every three hours means every three hours." Clarke replied, causing Scarlett to roll her eyes.

"Yeah, because when I'm trying to rescue my friends and kill every guilty human being in a mountain I keep track of time, Clarke." Scarlett huffed, handing the radio to Bellamy. Clarke could annoy her in seconds. Here she was, trying to safe her friends and Clarke expect her to keep track of the time.

"Are you through?" Bellamy asked, placing his free hand in Scarlett's hand.

"Have you found the source of the acid fog?" Clarke questioned hopefully.

"No. That's gonna have to wait." Bellamy answered, sharing a knowing look with Scarlett.

"What? No. Nothing is more important than that." Clarke's voice raised in disbelieve. Scarlett grabbed the radio from Bellamy his hand and pushed the button that allowed her voice to go through.

"Our friends are. They've started taking them from the dorm one at a time every few hours." She informed them, worry obviously lacing into her words.

"Taking them where?" Raven her voice, the one that Scarlett hadn't heard in a few days, sounded through.

Scarlett sighed, "I don't know. We tried to follow them, but they went to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss, and I'm still trying to find a way in with Bellamy."

Bellamy turnes to Maya, who stood over the schematics. "Anything?" He asked.

"I think I found a path, but it's gonna be tight. Here's the walkie Raven asked for and the earbud." Maya said, handing them to him. He slipped his hand out of Scarlett her hand and grabbed them.

"You guys have to find them." Clarke stated.

Scarlett rolled her eyes once again, expecting for her eyes to roll out of their sockets. "That's the plan." She muttered.

"If you don't, all of this is for nothing." Clarke stated the obvious, again.

"Yeah, no pressure at all." Scarlett ended their conversation sarcastically and handed the radio to Bellamy. He shot her a questioned look which she answered with a shrug. "She's one of the smartest people I know but sometimes she can be so dumb and a pain in the ass."

---

"Okay. So tell us where you're at now." Raven questioned as Scarlett and Bellamy crawled through the vent system.

"We're at an intersection. Which way?" Bellamy told her, his eyes darting around. Scarlett couldn't see much, but she wasn't complaining as she crawled behind him.

"Bellamy, we think you're close. The lab should be up ahead." Clarke answered.

"Any chance she could be more specific?" Scarlett whisper shouted. Bellamy sent the message through but Scarlett got answered rather quickly as a drilling sound was heard.

"Never mind. We got this." He spoke into his earpiece.

"Bone marrow extraction." Scarlett noted softly as the drilling stopped again. "This is sick, even for me."