3| Catching up.

Just because you made a mistake or screwed up doesn't make you a bad person. We all messed up and that's okay.
-Unknown.

---

"Get up. We're going after them." Finn barged in, cutting Bellamy loose. Scarlett her head shot up, her face lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"Finn!" She yelled, hugging her best friend. "Monroe!" She hugged the girl.

"It's about time." Bellamy grunted, standing up. They were about to run out of the grey cell but Murphy stopped them.

"Wait, wait! What about me?"

"Well, you sit back and rot in this godforsaken cell until... I don't know. We'll see that when the time comes, huh?" Scarlett said, shooting Murphy a sickly sweet smile.

Bellamy picked up the tool that Finn cut Bellamy free with and made his way over to Murphy.

"Wait. No! what are you doing?" Finn asked, rushing forward. Bellamy just looked at Finn with an obvious look and cut Murphy free, his hands still bound together.

"Why..." Scarlett whispered, dragging out the y.

"He's coming with us." Bellamy told them.

"Why..." Scarlett repeated, exactly the same way.

"No way." Finn commented, his eyes widening a bit.

"He's been to the Grounder prison camp." Bellamy stated.

"Touché." Scarlett murmered, walking to the open door.

"He's right. Okay. I can bring you there." Murphy told Finn, looking him in the eye.

"If you're coming along, you better keep your mouth shut or I'll do it for you." Scarlett threatened.

"Hey. Sterling just signaled. Someone's coming." Monroe told everyone. They rushed outside, keeping their heads low when someone walked passed and they took the most unused ways to arrive to their save place.

"You don't think anyone saw us?" Bellamy questioned, looking around as they walked off the camp.

Finn hushed him.

"Keep it down." He whispered. A light shone on Scarlett her face as they rounded the corner.

"Jesus Christ!" She whisper yelled, her hand covering her eyes.

"You're late." Abby said, coming out of the shadow.

"Mom." Scarlett noticed, narrowing her eyes. "You lock me up and then you help us? Why?"

"Because those kids and your sister are out there and Marcus isn't doing nothing about it." She told her daughter.

"First name bases, huh?"

"Not the time, Love." Bellamy whispered in her ear. She nodded, her hand grabbing his.

"Bellamy decided to bring company." Finn nodded towards Murphy.

"He's the only person that's been in their camp." Bellamy informed them. Scarlett looked at her mother and back to Murphy, at least he kept his mouth shut.

Abby gave the guard that stood beside her a look and handed Finn a gun.

"You have your knives, right?" Abby asked Scarlett, who nodded. She didn't question it. They probably saw them on her when she was unconsious and didn't saw the need to take them away, which was stupid.

Abby handed out other guns and the guard also gave one.

"Here. Find my son. His name is Nathan Miller." He told them.