Chapter 15?

I am lazy. Like stupidity lazy, I admit. Well unless it's something I NEED to do. Anyway, yesterday I decided to watch Edward scissorhands unfortunately, we only have it on blue ray. And for some stupid reason it refused to let me watch it with out the remote,I was on the menu pushed play on the box. It said something like can not be done because of disc restriction, what the heck. Like oh you want to watch a Blu ray movie? MAHAHAHAHAHA no. So I thought I'd try to watch Dark Shadows (also Blu ray) same thing happened. I was really close to watching Dead Man's chest for the 3rd time this week, I ended up watching InuYasha for the 3rd time this month. But I got bored and really wanted to watch Edward scissorhands so I had to move the couch a 160 lbs hide a bed, to get the remote. The batteries were dead. And of course their AAAs  all the other remotes in the room (8 of them) take AA what the literal hell? So I made my bother find  some.

I worked so hard for that stupid remote! I think I need to steal it and hide it in my microwave (it's unplugged). Anyway we have 3 Blu ray movies Dark Shadows, Edward scissorhands,and stranger than fiction. I'm the only one who watches the first two. Should I hide it?