you dont believe in monsters... Do you?

It was mid-evening when Paul stumbled into the room. he's a lanky fellow, brown curly but sort of longer hair, baby fat cheeks, and he was rather tall for a fourteen year old. he was skeptical about everything, he knew how to rationalize everything, even when his parents were on the verge of filing a divorce he was able to make them reason. He slammed the door and fell onto his soft feathery bed that caused a slight breeze to emit from the fall and a slight but softer 'thud' to echo into the expanse of the room. As he fell asleep he dreamt of what it could be like to be so normal yet... So gullible to believe everything he saw. a slight tapping began to hit his ear-drums as he went over to the white frame, nothing was there. weird, he could've swore he heard something, he brushed the curiosity aside for a moment then picked up his guitar and. Song book as he began working on a song. 20 minutes went by as it was eerily quiet, usually he'd hear his parents fighting about some nonsense that shouldn't have been a fight in the first place but there was something off about tonight. he shrugged off the feeling and slumped down leaning against the tan wall as the coldness of it hit his back he began strumming a beautiful symphony of chords that allowed words to flow out of his mouth so easily. 'Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they're here to stay-' he was interrupted by the same tapping noise but this time... There was this... Thing outside his window. It had a long horrendous smile that revealed jagged shard teeth, stark-white and black rims the bordered them making them looks so ominous, it's body was a blue scaled and had a design pattern like a snake, and large bat wings that looked as if they were shredded. he smiled at paul and shot a look of promise and mis-trust as it smiled even more its face began to turn into a cob-web of happiness. Fear ran throughs his body as its stark-white voided eyes widened. "Hello Paul.." It said. Though paul's window was sound proof He could hear it... As clear as day. "How did you know my name..?" I asked. "I know everything. Paul, I'm a fairy, don't you believe in fairies...?" It asked. "No." Paul said as he went pale. the creatures smile faded as it snarled at Paul. "What do you mean 'no'?" It asked. "I just don't, I know that I'm tired and this all some figment of my imagination." The creature smiled and laughed as he just vanished. Paul was being naive at thing point. he went down stairs to clear his mind and then Saw a piece of paper sitting on the table folded as the light fixture illuminated the table from corner to corner and nothing else. Paul opened the crudely written. It smelt metallic, and looked like it dripped wildly then and it became clear. Blood, the letter was crudely written in blood. 'Paul. You silly boy, you really believed I wasn't real. how naive of you. go upstairs, I have a surprise for you." There was so much screaming in his head not to go upstairs but he dropped it as the paper fluttered carelessly into the shadows that surrounded the floor like a mist and started walking upstairs. He had no idea where He was going but somehow his legs knew. He slowly reached for the knob looking at his fearful pale face that reflected back at him but was covered by his pale boney hand and twisted the cold silver knob. The door creaks open as a black empty void is revealed to Paul, he flicked on the lights. His mother, his beautiful mother was in the corner, eyes gouached out, nothing but empty hollowness and her entrails scrawled out onto the wooden floor. His father, had his stomach cut open, as his large intestine was wrapped around his neck, and hung from the ceiling fan and a curtain rod jammed straight through his body like a spear. Paul examined the room in fear as a bloody note was written on the wall; "seeing is indeed believing."