"Jenna. I don't know why you are mad. It's just the way I think-"

I punch his cheek and growl at him. "Don't ever fûckin talk to me. I'm done with all your dumb remarks. I'm trying to get away from you. I'm done playing your fûckin little game. I'm done Alcander. I'm done with you. I'm leaving and there is no way you are stopping me."

He growls at my remark and stands tall looking down at me. "Jenna."

"Don't Alcander."

I stomp past him and walk towards...any where I guess. "Don't bother looking for me. I'll be long gone before you even find a trace of me."

"Don't Jenna. You cant change the fact the we are mates."

"I tried to change that fact but you were to pathetic to accept it." I growled out. My foot stomped on pebbles and some sharp twigs but I didn't want to stop right there.

He growls and I hear him walking towards me. "Leave me alone Alcander. Go find some other low life girl to carry your pups. Because that's not going to be me. I'm not going to be look down at. Never in my life have I met someone like you. No wonder you have the title of the most feared Alpha." I said while I hopped over a tree stump.

He growls again and I hear him catching up. "Don't Alcander-"

"Stop telling me to stop Jenna! Never in my life would I stop to get you."

I turn around and he almost bumps into me. "Don't be telling all this nice crap, when you're the one that chained me, marked me, now you want me to raise your pups!?!! No Alcander. I won't be there for you, so don't count on me being the one to deliver your pups."

That shuts him up so I leave him there staring at my retreating body. Once I know a tree is covering my body I shift to my wolf form and take off in a run and look up for the North Star.

'I'll let you play your little game of chase mate, but once the night is done...hide fast. I'll be right behind.'

His voice creeps in my head and I shook my head trying to get off his land as fast as I could .

I'm not stupid, so I didn't head for my old pack, I went north instead because my pack was south. I started to run faster and I can start to smell the difference in the other land.

I don't know if it's just open land or a neighbor pack but I'm trying to avoid my scent going in other land. Just in case he can't find me and ask other pack if they smell my different scent.

So trying to avoid different territory is like a guessing game. You don't know if it's open or not.

I stop to catch my breath and I already blocked out Audrey because she would just be yapping all the time.

I don't how long I've been running for but I guess the sun is starting to rise and that's when his voice come.

'You may not see me, but I see you. Don't leave a scent behind, because I'm already ahead.
Good luck mate. You have just challenge a Alpha to his favorite game.
A good game of chase.'

****

Well, well, well...

I honestly had my heart racing at the end.

Ahhh I can't wait for this game.

And let me tell you guys something about Alcander.....

He love games.

Wouldn't want to play with him.

And.....

He always wins......

>:)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS