*no, I LOVED her once upon a time* I replied.

*you are not accepting her just because you are married to Priya right?* it asked again

*yes*

*does that indicate you could have continued loving her and accepted back if you are not married to Priya?* my brain asked me and I started to think as I don't know what to reply. Then my phone beeped indicating about another new incoming message.

I groaned in frustration as this notification sound was disturbing me and I opened it to see what message was that and who sent me. I was literally shocked when I found 3 new messaged from the same unknown number. I clicked in the notification bar and the messaged were displayed in the app.

Message 1: Yes you are right, the message is from me. (Ananya)

Message 2: I am asking to take me back into your life because, after breaking up with you only I understood how difficult it was staying away from you. I really missed you Aakash.

Message 3: You would have continued loving me and accepted back if you are not married to Priya right?

Third message scared me more. I perfectly remembered that the answers for first 2 questions was sent through message but I didn't say the third one loud then how come she knew the question which is my brain correctly?

Then my phone beeped with another new message and I was more shocked to read it.

Message 4: Wondering how I heard the 3rd dialogue and sent you the answer? Well it's because I know what goes on in your mind.

*what the heck is going on here? Did she hack me or what? * my brain asked and I continued thinking about it.

Exactly at the right time one kid threw a ball towards Goldie and she caught it by jumping from the bench. A shiver ran through my spine when I felt the jolt suddenly because of her jump, but after seeing her I smiled and left the belt so that she can play with the kid.

I then continued thinking, 'Would I accept her back again into my life if I have postponed my marriage with Priya?'

*May be you would have done that* my brain said angrily.

I decided to talk with Ananya about it directly and was about to hit the call button but my phone rang right at that moment with the same unknown number.

*oh my god she did hack me..what to do now?* my brain said getting very scared and started pacing fast not knowing what to do.

I answered the call thinking as it will be the only way to solve this problem.

"Hello Aakash" she said excitingly.

"Ananya" I said plainly.

"Hmm what are you doing in the park?" she asked

I didn't answer anything.

"Hey, are you there?" she asked and I hummed in reply.

"Do you want me to come there and give company?"

"NO" I shouted in phone which gained the attention of few nearby persons who were busy in jogging. I gave an apologetic smile and they continued jogging and then heard Ananya's voice in my phone again

"Aakash, stop shouting because it will create problems"

I didn't reply anything but then heard

"You don't look handsome with those stress lines on your forehead"

*what??* my brain screamed.

I breathed out trying to control the anger and said

"Look Ananya, you are right maybe I could have taken you back as I loved you and would have fallen in love with you again but I have married Priya and she..I like..her ..a lot.."