Author's Note

The world we live in is small. And in this small world of stories, I probably am writing a story after years. This brings me to the sense of acknowledgement of you choosing to read this story. I may fail to express but you just tapping that read button is enough to overwhelm me. So dear readers, thank you for being so supportive and so considerate about reading this book which is nothing but a little effort to weave down a world I, as a reader have created. It's probably the time, to share something with you all.

You all are welcomed to this place. I hope this book becomes your safe place. And I hope this makes you happy and hopeful.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Some of the places mentioned do exist, but the character involvement and most of the plot has been crafted purely based on author's imagination.

A very important note:

Text copyright ©qaafilaaa ™ 2020.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Email-Id: qaafilaaa.raza@gmail.com

With this I would take a leave and hope to meet you soon again. Please take care of yourself and stay happy.

— Rakshita