Chapter 17

NOTE : This chapter is going to be boring and just a little ''practice'' because I didn't write anything for 8 months. 

Ariana's p.o.v 
So, after all of that drama with Ethan, I decided to take a little break with Melissa and Jade. 
I wanted to go shopping and look for some wedding dresses with them so I went downstairs to ask them.
''Girls, can we please go shopping. I need some fresh air and fun.'' I said.
''Of course girl. But first, please, tell us what happened. Are you guys okay?'' Melissa asked with a worried face.
''Everything is fine. I'm just still not okay and I need to relax a bit after all of this drama, you know..'' I said.
''Well thank God, because we were worried. You guys can't leave each other just now. Never actually. And yeah, let's go shopping.'' Jade said.
''Thank you girls, this is why I love you so much.'' I said hugging them.
''Let me change and tie my hair, I'll be right back.'' Melissa said running upstairs. 
While I was sitting on the couch Grayson came up to me with a smile.
''I heard everything is fine, but are you okay?'' He said.
''Yeah, I'm fine, everything is great. Don't worry.'' I said.
''Good. I was worried..So, you told him the truth, right?'' Grayson said.
''Yeah, everything since the beginning, till now. He was shocked and pissed, I actually don't know how to express his feelings in words, he was...Speechless I guess..'' I said.
''Yeah, to be honest, I would be too...But now you don't have to be scared of Juliana anymore, after all of these years.'' Grayson said.
''You're right. You were right this whole time, but I was stupid for not listening to you. I am really sorry.'' I said with a frown.
''Don't say sorry, its fine, you were confused and scared of her. But we are here for you, you're not alone and you have us. To me, you're like a little sister since I met you.'' Grayson said and gave me a hug.
''Thank you for understanding. I'm going shopping with...'' As I tried to say Melissa and Jade were running downstairs finishing my sentence. 
''Us, get up and lets go babe.'' They said. 
''Yeah, with them.'' I said and laughed.
''Okay girls, have fun, but not too much fun.'' Grayson said and we left the house.
We called a taxi and went to our favorite shop, New Yorker. 
''I need to buy some new cute shirts and jeans.'' I said.
''I need a new bomber jacket.'' Jade said. 
''I don't need anything, I went yesterday with Grayson.'' Melissa said and laughed.
''After this, we need to see some wedding dresses.'' I said.
''Oh my God, I waited for this moment since I met you.'' Melissa said.
''Well, there you go.'' I said laughing, looking at some shirts that caught my eye. 
"Girls am I really ready to get married?" I asked, knowing I am, but still asking for advice.
"Yes you are babe, you love each other and there is nobody that can separate you two." Melissa said with a little comforting smile on her face.
"Yeah, and please don't worry about Juliana she is gone, you don't have to pay attention to her, you will be happy, you've been waiting for this for so long." As Jade said that I turned around to se nobody else but...
Juliana.