Chapter 3

Grayson's p.o.v
Ethan and Ariana were good friends again. But , I really miss them as a couple. They were both so happy. And now , Ethan isn't happy with Miley , and Ariana isn't happy at all.
She was cutting , she even wanted to kill herself , because of the hate comments and because of the breakup with Ethan. But I'm glad they are at least friends..
"Grayson , I need to talk to you bro." Ethan said.
"Whats wrong bup?" I said.
"Dude , look...I want to break up with Miley , but I don't know how." He said.
"It was about the time , well you just say it , and you know you ain't gonna be in your shitty *cool kids crew* anymore , right ?" I said.
"I do , I don't want to be in the CDK anymore , I miss hanging out with you guys." He said.
"Great. That's the Ethan we like and know." Now go to her house and break up , don't ditch her over a text." I said.
"Okay , thanks bro." He said and tapped my back.
"Anytime." I said.
I think he is doing all of this because he wants to get closer to Ariana and get her back , and because he does really miss us. I will help him , I know Ariana likes him still..
Ethan's p.o.v
I knocked on Miley's door. She didn't answer but I heard moans. I came in and she was having sex with some boy on the couch.
"You disqus me." I said.
"Its not what it looks like." She said.
"You stupid little whore. Were done don't even try to talk to me." I said and left.
She is such a bitch. I was mad and frustrated.
"Stupid motherfucking bitch." I said.
"Ethan what's wrong?" I heard Ariana say.
"Ariana , hi. Um , nothing." I said.
"Come on Ethan , what happened." She said.
I told her what happened.
"Where does she live?" Ariana said.
"Why?" I said.
"Ethan where does she live." Ariana repeated.
"Tell me why and I will tell you." I said.
"Fine , I'll find out by myself." She said.
"Fine. Don't do anything , she's a bitch." I said and leaded her to Miley's house.
She didn't even knock she came in.
"You get out , and you whore go wear some clothes I can't even look at you like that." Ariana said.
Miley's new boyfriend got his clothes on and left and Miley came downstairs dressed.
"What do you want." Miley said.
"I want you to fucking tell me the reason why you cheated on Ethan and to never to talk to him again after this." Ariana said.
"Well he didn't want to have sex with me and I will talk to who I want to." I said.
"Oh , sorry , we didn't know that you are a slut , now we do , isn't that good to know? Nice. Your having sex at 14." I said.
"And you are fat and ugly." Miley said.
"Sweetie I may be ugly outside , but I am pretty inside. And isn't it just funny how you are stupid , I'm fat , and I'm gonna lose weight and you are gonna do what?" Ariana said.
"Shut up and go , both of you." Miley said.
"With pleasure. Bye." Ariana said and went outside.
"Done." She told me and smiled.
"Thank you.." I said and hugged her.
"Its nothing." She said and hugged me back.
"No seriously , nobody has ever done that for me , thank you so much." I said.
"Welcome." She said and smiled.
She changed , and its good. She has her self confidence back , she dyed her hair blonde which looks really good on her , and she is still so smart , funny and beautiful.
"So , do you wanna go somewhere?" I said.
"Sure." She said.
"I have this one cool place." I said.
"Let's go then." She said looking really excited.
Ariana's p.o.v
Ethan and I are good friends now. But I still miss being his girlfriend. But he just broke up with Miley , so I will just focus on our friendship and school which is getting really hard. Let me explain how its going.
Melissa , Jack , Gray , Ethan , Jade and I always hang out together. And we all get bullied a lot , and each of us suck at one thing in school.
Jack sucks at sports , Jade isn't good at history , Melissa isn't good with biology , Ethan isn't good with maths either am I and Grayson sucks at chemistry. We get laughed at because of that too.And at lunch we sit together and sometimes they throw papers at us. We did tough about getting home schooled , and we maybe will.
Because this is just getting worse and worse.. But I am glad we are together as our little "goof squad" and I'm lucky to have them as friends.
Ethan and I headed to his special place that he wanted to take me to.
"Close your eyes." He said.
"Okay." I said.
"Are we there yet?" I said.
"Nope." He said carefully leading me somewhere.
"Okay....How about now?" I said.
"Wait......" He said.
"Ok , open now." He said.
I opened my eyes and we were on some small but beautiful place. It had little rivers and beautiful flowers around it , and a big tree.
"Oh my God , this is so beautiful." I said looking around.
"I'm glad you like this place. Cameron showed me this when we were little. Since then Gray her and I come here and chill when we are bored." Ethan said.
"Its so nice." I said.
For the rest of the day we sat on the grass , talking about life and stuff...
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
Heyy guys. There's a new chapter ayy lel.
Okay so their new video. I cried for 2 hours believe it or not. I can't believe what happened to them at school. But right now , I am thanking God that they are happy and fine. They always have us of course , and I swear I will run to New Jersey to kill those haters. Yeah I know it would take me like 15 days to come there but I don't give a damn , I said nobody touches our Boys , when I say it , I mean it. Anyways , hope you liked this chapter , love you all and
~stay beautiful. ♥