The New Me ~ Starting the Day

Sans' P.O.V.

Here I am.... Miserable.....

Crying every night in my room....

REMEMBERING THE TRAGEDY....

Flashback

I was arguing with Paps and the others when Alphys yelled,"G-g-g-guys! F-frisk's M-m-m-mom s-said t-t-that h-h-her h-h-heart beat's n-n-n-not b-b-b-beating!"

My heart cracked.

"OH MY! LET'S GO!"

Mettaton said while freaking out, I teleported us to Frisk's Room and saw nurses and the doctor was working on her heart beat.

No, respond of her beat...

BBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....~~

My heart shattered in pieces...

End of Flashback

How dumb of me... This wouldn't have happen because of me...

But, I thought of what Tori said

She wants you to change...

I had second thoughts, and I decided that I should change for her... For Frisk...

And here I am now...

Changing my style, I wore a gray sweater, black jeans and a pair of boots. I breathed in and out, and walked out the house and walked towards Alphys' laboratory.

The New Me...

I greeted every monster I see and they greeted back.

I felt so relieve... My chest felt light somehow... My insanity was fading away.

'So this is what it feels to be nice.'
I said to myself as I was walking to Hotland and straight to Alphys' lab.
I knocked on the big metal door and it was opened automatically,
Alphys changed, now she's a scientist of the City. She wore a white lab coat and it seems that Alphys is so busy, she didn't even bother to look at me, until I cleared my throat.
She pulled up her glasses to see clearly, "Oh, Boss! I didn't notice you there and.... You've changed a lot." she complimented, I nodded and asked if she had seen Papyrus. "I last saw him at Undyne's. Maybe cooking lessons?" she replied not that sure. We all changed and so does Undyne.

Papyrus wanted to be a great cook.
Mettaton is now a great entertainer and hosting her own T.V. shows.
Alphys is now a Scientist.
Undyne forgave us and made friends with us.
Tori is now anw Owner of a school teaching kids and monster ones.
Asgore is now a Lawyer.
And Asriel is being a kid.

We did change over the past 3 years. But, I hadn't moved on.

I nodded at Alphys' answer and thanked her. I walked over to Undyne's to check on my bro and luckily he was there.

I heard an oven blowing up and coughing of familiar voices.
I opened the front door to see Papyrus and Undyne coughing and black ashes all over their body.

"WE OVERCOOKED IT, UNDYNE!" Papyrus stated brushing away the ashes on his apron.
"Hah! It's not overcooked, Paps! It's Baked." Undyne explained, and I know Undyne was lying.
I chuckled at their behaviour and they realized I was here.
"SANS IS THAT YOU?!" they asked together at the same time.
"Who else?" I respond sarcastically. Papyrus ran to me for a hug that looked like he was picking me up because he was taller. And for your information, I'm older than Paps he's just taller but, he's younger. He doesn't have this much power, and I had whole, my mother's and father's powers are all mine.
Yet, I don't want to be more powerful than my family.
My mother has this Type of power when she's angry or seen a human she will go on a killing spree and that's where I got the urge of killing.
My father has this power of Telekinesis and can summon bones and a Gaster blaster.
Paps only has dad's and he's caring and nice to all whether his enemy or friend or even a Stranger.

Paps let go of me and stood tall, "BROTHER! SINCE YOU ARE HERE, I AM LETTING YOU TASTE OF MY LATEST SPAGHETTI!"
How I hate Paps' spaghetti but, I support him. I tasted all of his spaghetti and it turned out worse to good and to amzing every time he has this cooking lessons with Undyne.

Paps served me a plate of his spaghetti, I took a fork and dug a small amount of spaghetti and it was...

"HOW IS IT, SANS?!" I heard him ask. "It's... GOOD, PAPS!" I replied. He looked happy and hugged me. "Wow, never thought the new Sans is nice like this and not to mention your style of clothing, great job." Undyne stated as she playfully punched my boney arm.

__________°Please Read°__________

Hey, my fellow Monsters!
I finally made The Sequel of A Sucker for Pain! Oh meh god!
So, hope you liked my Chapter 1 and please if your new here, go check out my latest updated stories

--> Our Story of Our Life ( Sans x Frisk )

--> A Sucker for Pain ( Sans x Frisk ) the first book of this one.

And I'm doing different ships too! Or maybe Oc's or fictions like a Fan fiction of Anime or video games or maybe T.V. shows like what I updated a book called..

--> Anti-Gravity ~ It locked down Humanity ( Shadow x Amy/ ShadAmy )

--> Photograph ~ A Love Untold
Book 1 : Don't Go ( Shadow x Amy/ ShadAmy )

Yes, I love ShadAmy! And if you Don't know what they're look like, look at my Profile pic instead of the background pic.
There you'll see a Black male hedgie with a pink female hedgie that's looking at the fireflies. ^-^

Any who, thank you for reading of the book y'all been waiting for and I'm actually thinking making this book longer than the last book, what you think?

~Thanks!

The New Me | Sequel of A Sucker for Pain | ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara