"Yes." Suddenly, Timmy changed his tone. "How did you know?"

"You're all over social media. You're fiancée is in the cover of every magazine. The papers are talking about your business merger..."

"Why did you agree to go on a date with me?"

"Riding the Lexus was fun and having the restaurant to ourselves was romantic."

"And making Arnold jealous is a bonus?" he teased.

I wasn't making Arnold jealous. Well, it wasn't my intention any way.

"That wasn't on purpose."

"But it was effective."

I was wondering why he said that when Arnold opened the gate.

"You can invite him over so you can talk more comfortably." He said.

"Nah, I'm just walking her to the gate."

I smiled after realizing what Arnold meant.

"Right. ... Before you go, can you hand me your phone?" I asked Timmy.

I rang my phone as soon as he handed me his phone.

"Have a safe trip." Arnold told Timmy.

"Thanks." Timmy replied and called out to me. "Good night, Hana."

"Good night." Arnold and I replied in unison.

***

"How was your date?"

"It was not what I expected but it turned out fine."

"I'm glad to see you in one piece."

"Thanks." I smiled at him. "Sorry for the trouble."

"Don't mention it."

I freshened up and lay on my bed recounting what had transpired today.

My dates with Brenth and Arnold really pales in comparison with how flashy this date has been. It was comfortable, surreal, and exciting. But what makes a date fun was the company that I have regardless of where we are or how we got there.

To be fair with Brenth, he was still living off his parents' money then. Now that he's a doctor, I guess he could plan better dates for us. Arnold on the other hand has never officially asked me for a date. I just considered our casual trips outside as dates because that's the closest thing that I can call as far as dates are concerned.