"I'm here Harry, I'm here." Draco rushed over to him and picked him up. Harry cuddled into Draco's shoulder.

          "I see he's grown very attached to you Draco." Severus explained.

          "You don't know the half of it Severus. I better go to the next class." He said. He swung his bag on his back and started off to his next class.

          "Whewe go?" Harry asked.

          "We are going to Herbology then we have transfiguration. Then we have lunch."

          "Wunch?" Harry perked up.

          "Yes 'wunch'." Draco laughed. "Maybe if you're lucky, they'll have some chicken fingers."

          "Mmm." Harry hummed and Draco laughed. He scooted Harry up, stopping in the hall and rubbed his nose against the boys. Harry giggled and grabbed Draco's cheeks doing the same thing.

          "Ah you're silly." Draco laughed. "Come on sweet boy, we're gonna be late."

~~~

          Draco was giving Harry a bubble bath after he finished his homework. Harry was splashing around in the tub playing with a rubber dragon for bath time fun.

          "Dwaco?"

          "Yes Harry." Draco started to scrub Harry's hair.

          "Whewe mama?" He asked and Draco stopped scrubbing Harry's hair. He frowned and furrowed his brow. How would he explain to a toddler that his mother was dead?

          "Harry." Draco started. "I'll explain to you when you're a bit older, okay?" Draco asked and he was relieved when Harry nodded. "Good boy, now close your eyes and hold your breath." He said. Harry did and Draco washed the suds out of his hair. "Okay, you're all set."  He pulled Harry from the bath and wrapped him in a towel. He drained the tub and then picked the child up.  "Alright we're gonna get you dressed in your jammies and then it's bed time."

          "Wif you?" Harry asked.

          "With me?"  Draco questioned.

          "Hawwy stay wif Dwaco. Watch tewwy." Harry explained and Draco grinned. He couldn't help it but Harry's little voice made him smile more than it should.

          "Okay, you can stay with me for a little bit." He walked Harry into Harry's bedroom and he picked out his clothes. He dressed him in pants and a t-shirt then brushed his unruly hair. He brought him into his own room and made Harry close his eyes so he could dress down. Once he was finished, he got into bed and turned the television on. It was some program that was appropriate for Harry, a children's film. Harry sat on Draco's lap and rested his head against his chest as he sucked his thumb.

          Draco absentmindedly stroked Harry's locks causing the little boy's eyes to slowly droop. He fell asleep fully so Draco gently placed him on the next to him and tucked him in. He turned the television off and walked into the kitchen.

          Harry's bedtime was half past seven so it was too early for Draco to sleep. He made himself some hot coco and then curled up on the sofa to read a book.

          It wasn't two hours later when a loud cry caused him to jump.

          "Dwaco go." He heard. "Whewe go!" A broken voice yelled. Draco got up and made his way into his room. Harry was crying on his side, curled into a little ball.

          "Harry shh." He picked the little boy up. "Did you have another nightmare?" He asked and Harry nodded.

          "No go. Hawwy no go way Dwaco."  Harry sobbed so Draco gently rocked him.

          "Shh little boy, I'm not going anywhere sweet boy, you're staying with me." He rocked the boy all way into the little kitchen. He warmed up milk for the boy who was slowly calming down. He gave Harry a little sippy cup with it in it. "Drink up, it'll help you relax." He always remembered when he was too little for a sleeping draught, his mother always warmed up milk. Even to that day, he always used it to sleep. "Do you want me to tell you a story Harry?" Harry nodded against Draco's shoulder so he brought him onto the couch. He stretched out his legs and placed Harry to do the same. Harry rested his head on Draco stomach with his legs outstretched like Draco's.

          "Once upon a time there was a little boy called Harry Potter. Harry Potter was a very powerful wizard and he would grow up to be the only one who could destroy the bad guy. But little did people know that the bad guy in this story was actually the good guy. And the one everyone thought was good, was not good at all. He was very manipulative and knew how to control people to his benefit. Luckily for the wizarding world, little Harry Potter knew the man was manipulative and set out to help the actual good guy to save the world. He also found the other boy of his dreams and lived happily ever after." Harry hadn't fallen asleep just clung to Draco drinking his milk "Did you enjoy that story?" Harry nodded and snuggled into Draco's shoulder.

          "Dwaco, Hawwy no go wif giwl." Harry told him. Draco lifted Harry so he could see the little boy's face. His face was red from crying and his eyes were watery. He wasn't wearing his glasses for they noticed that he could see without them. His eyes must have worsened over time.

          "What girl sweetheart?" Draco asked. Harry didn't know the words so he furrowed his brow.

          "Giwl whewe Hawwy no suck tum." He explained and it dawned on Draco that Harry must have been having nightmares about Granger taking him away.

          "Harry, is that what your bad dreams about? You being taken away by the girl with bushy hair?" He asked and Harry's face filled with fear as he nodded. "Ah angel, she's not going to take you. I'm not gonna let that happen. You're stuck with me."

          "Pwomise?" Harry asked and the vulnerable look on him just about killed Draco. He leaned in and pressed a kiss on Harry's scar.

          "I promise." Harry grinned and hugged Draco tightly. Draco hugged the boy back and then picked him up. "Come on sweet boy, it's time to sleep."

          "Wif you?" Harry asked sleepily.

          "Yes, you can stay with me." Draco told the boy. He walked back into his room and placed Harry down before he got in himself. Harry snuggled up to Draco causing the blonde to smile softly. He started to stroke the raven hair's locks and he knew Harry fell asleep when he felt the boy relax totally. He kissed the boy's hair once more before falling into a very good sleep himself.