1

Tyler joseph, a 5th grade boy who loves his little bag of sequins he carrys around with him everyday. Tylers sequins helped him through his anxiety, especially when he had to present projects in class, cause then all he could do was stick his hands in his pockets, and some people wouldnt even know whats in his pockets.

Some people dont even know he has sequins in his pocket everyday, because if those people knew, tyler would automatically know that those people would tease and make fun of him for carrying a bag of sequins around in his pocket.

There was even some people who wondered why tyler always wore the same yellow hoodie almost everyday, and always had his hands in the pocket of his hoodie. Eapecially this one specific kid name joshua dun.

Tyler would always wonder why a kid like joshua dun would always look at him, and stare at him.
Maybe he likes me. Tyler thought to himself. But then tyler thought why would a popular kid like joshua dun like me? Im just a kid who carrys sequins around in my pocket and who likes me any ways? The boy thought as he ate his lunch alone in the lunch room while everyone was sitting with each other.

No one really sat with tyler at lunch. Because they thought he was weird. Weird by how he looked, and weird because he always had the same yellow hoodie on.

The bell rang, and as soon as tyler got up, he was on the ground on his ass. Some jock knocked him down, laughed, then walked away.
Tyler was sitting on the ground when a boy with purple hair came up to him and asked "dude are you ok?"

Tyler looked up at the kid and saw it was josh dun, one of the more popular kids. Why would a popular kid be asking ME if im 'ok' when i just got knocked down on my ass? Tyler thought as he looked up at josh and told him he was fine, and tyler walked away.