4

Dazai heard a really loud mess, yet he stays there because he trust Chuuya.

The information he got that they killed his parents, is still not found. But he won't give up. He keeps searching from the closest room, until the furthest room.

He got this bad feeling, but he doesn't know what it is. Then he speeded up his run. And so he finally found and old yellow paper, the paper of truth. The paper that explains everything in a second. What Mori said is true that this organization ruined his life. 

"Osamu, darling. Don't forget your breakfast." A warm lovely voice said. A voice that he missed so much.

"Okay, mom." The little brunette answered, just before he go. He never thought that would be the last thing he said to her.

ーーーーーーーーーー  

"Mom? Why is there a rope on your neck? Are you trying to meet dad again? I think you did it now."

"Oooh, what's up, little boy? Searching for your daddy? Sadly, he's gone already. You have no place to return.

"Is it true if that little boy wrecked that big guy who talks about his parents?"

"Don't go near him. Look at his eyes. He's a monster."

ーーーーーーーーーー  

"Hello, little boy. I am the boss of the Port Mafia. Would you like to come with me?"

"Meet your partner, Chuuya Nakahara."

"Do not wake me again!"

"DAZAI!" A scream woke him up from his reverie. Chuuya. That name suddely pops up on his head. He shakes his head, then runs. 

"I need to find him."

  ーーーーーーーーーー 

"Tch. There isn't any other choice." The ginger said, feeling sick of this woman.

"You need 10000 thousand years to beat me,  young boy. Who do you think you are?" She said, making him more pissed off. "That face! That's what I want!" She said then laugh loudly.

"Tch. What an annoying woman." He said. Then, he took a deep breathe.

"O acquaintances, grantors of dark disgrace..." He said, without thinking what is exactly he is doing right now. He has been always ready to die, to accept death, so he doesn't hesitate at all on this. "Do not wake me again!"

At the other side, Dazai, who is still running to find Chuuya, wishes from all his heart. "Please, God, let me there on time. Don't late me late and regret everything again."

Unfortunately, his wish wasn't granted.

ーーーーーーーーーー  

When he reached his end, all he found was a lifeless woman lies on the floor that is full of blood, the shining moon that is lighting up the room, and Chuuya, who is already dying but somehow managed to smirk.

Dazai is trying his best to reach him, as fast as he can, before he's too late, before he make the same mistake. He wasted all his energy on running, and he can barely even stand. He walks with a kinked foot, and with his hand reaching out.

"Chuuya..." That's what he said, when he finally reached him. Then he tries to put the ginger's head on his lap. With all the strength he got, he wiped the other boy's face that is full of blood mixed tears."I," He wishpers. "I want to kiss you." The words slipped off his mouth without him thinking.

"Don't be silly, Dazai. I'm about to die, and that's all you say?" Chuuya complained, whishpering. 

Dazai smiles, then the ginger tries his best to punch his chest, but he held the ginger's hand, then whishpers again. "Do you have any wish? I will try with the best of mine to grant it, i promise."

Chuuya smiled. "I do have a wish, but are you sure you can do it?"

"Anything, darling." Dazai said, then they both smiled. They both smiled in pain.

With all the strength Chuuya got, he still managed to smile with a tear falling down on his cheek. His very last word probably is too hard to say.

"Live."