Rainy Day

*Warning this is a Adrienette one-shot that has nothing to do with the story...that story is complete*

Marinette's Pov:

The umbrella had lost its warmth a long time ago. Now what was left was the harsh bitterness of a rainy day. Walking out the school, I see flawless blonde locks in my peripheral vision. Coincidentally, in the spot, I was, when my life was turned upside-down. The pitter-patter of the shower and the busy streets are the only sounds that surround us. Suddenly, I start to walk down the stairs. Although, I didn't expect my mouth to open so easily.

" Hey Adrien," I say while turning in front of him. I can feel his eyes, on me. " If Ladybug never existed" I swing my umbrella over him. " Would I have a chance?" I look up, headstrong, and his electric eyes are full of shock as the rain gets harder. I thrust the umbrella further, implying he should take it. His warm hand touches mine, it was such a quick motion but, I could still cherish it.

And then, I make my escape. It's a clean getaway. The streets clear for my departure and the rain starts soaking my cloth. Shivers crawl down my spine. It's so cold...

I'm an idiot at its finest... I can't believe I did that. What type of impulsive lunatic am I? Still, I felt a sense of relief. I needed to get my feelings out. They were ripping through my heart. My heart was beating as fast as I was running. And I'd say I'm in pretty good shape. I can't help but smile through the dark skies. I start screaming and laughing. I jump into the puddles and twirling like a child. People around me are probably getting scared, thinking I should be put in an asylum. I'll probably regret this later yet, right now I've never been so accelerated.

I burst through the bakery doors and the smell of pleasant pastries invite me. The lights are warm and the people are always welcoming. Well usually. A shriek rings through the building. I would think it was an Akuma but, it's' just my mother. Well, I did just run into her business, soaking wet. Once again, impulsive...

"Don't play in the rain with a white shirt!" She yelled. I already know what's coming but, I look down anyways. My whole body heats up, and not in a comforting way this time.

"Mama!"   

Author's Note:

Hello! This must be strange to get this alert...I don't have any explanation besides that I got the inspiration and "My Best Friend's First Love" is an Adrienette Fic so I might as well smack it in here. I was gonna write a Pov for Adrien for this one-shot but I couldn't think of anything. I know this One-shot doesn't really have any closure and honestly, I had no idea what I was writing I just wanted to write it. Its only 391 words but I hope you like it!

Be sure to check out my other works!

Kiwii