Seven Minutes in Heaven (Joshler)

What am I even doing it's like 3AM

"Ok Tyler, your turn. Get in the fucking closet." Brendon giggled, clearly drunk out of his mind. Tyler grabbed the blindfold and quickly walked into the closet and shut the door gently. He sat down and leaned against the wall.

Someone opened the door and kneeled between his legs.

"Your time starts now!" I could hear Pete screech and lock the door on us.

"Hey baby Ty," The person whispered in his ear low and sensually. "This won't take long. I'm already hard from seeing your ass in those skinny jeans." Tyler could easily tell it was Josh in the closet with him. Josh worked quickly to undo Tyler's belt along with his own, along with his jeans. Tyler slid his pants off quickly, not wasting time.

"Josh?"

"Yeah, no kidding. You think Brendon would actually call you baby?" Josh chuckled, pulling his shirt off.

"Well, no shit, Sherlock. Can I take this off yet?" Tyler asked, pointing to the blindfold over his eyes. Josh ripped it off in response, allowing Tyler to see Josh's now bare chest. His well-defined and chiseled abs made Tyler blush madly. Josh ran his hand through his colored hair and pulled Tyler close.

He began to kiss Tyler aggressively, wrapping his strong arm around Tyler's waist. A small moan escaped Tyler's lips. Josh moved down to his neck, sucking on his sensitive neck.

"F-Fuck, Josh.... God...." Tyler mumbled, throwing his head back. Josh slowly stopped at his neck, pulling his boxers down and letting his erection spring free. Tyler also pulled his down and turned around for Josh to enter him.

Josh spit in his hands and prepared himself to enter. Tyler got on all fours and waited anxiously for Josh. Josh gently put his hands on Tyler's hips and lined himself up at the opening carefully. He began to enter Tyler, making him arch his back. Josh slowly put the rest of his member into him and slowly beginning to pump in and out of Tyler. Tyler began to moan and whimper quietly.

"Shh... You don't want the others to interrupt us, now do you?" Josh mumbled, going a little faster. Tyler bit his bottom lip to keep from making any noise, but some of the smaller ones escaped his lips.

About a minute or so later, Josh was beginning to reach his climax. Tyler had stopped trying to keep quiet, which only made Josh more turned on. He began to practically slam into Tyler, reaching the few moments of complete extasy. Josh came into Tyler and slowly pulled out of him. They both lied there panting and pantless.

"Dude," Tyler said between his breath. "Has it been 7 minutes?"

"Not sure." Josh pulled his boxers on, along with his pants.

"TIME'S UP, LOVEBIRDS!" Pete yelled, pounding on the door. Brendon laughed and hiccuped on the other side of the door.

"One sec! Just finishing up in here!" Josh called.

Tyler put his clothes on and they both walked out of the closet without saying a word.

"Give it up for the sex god, Josh Dun!" Brendon raised his beer bottle up but somehow fell backward in his chair.

"Wait, how loud were we?" Josh's face went almost completely blank.

"Loud enough for us to hear just about everything." Pete reclined in his chair.

"How much did he drink?" Tyler asked, looking over the table.

"Eleventeen." Brendon laughed, propping himself up. His hair was an absolute mess.

"I think we should head home," Tyler said to Josh. "It's getting late." Josh grabbed their things and headed out the door

"Alright, see you guys soon!" Pete called to them while trying to pick up Brendon who had fallen again.

"It's only 10:00."

"You know what I mean." They both got in Tyler's car.

"Oh, do I now?" Josh playfully asked.

"Come on. I have a surprise for you later." Tyler grinned and drove home with Josh.