11

*Not edited*
We walked to his house, and when we got there, Apryll was pissed. "Zach, what's wrong with you. You know tour started today!" She yelled furiously. "Sorry. I was too lazy." He confessed. "I didn't know until, I asked him about his Texas shows." I said sitting down on the couch. "Kenz, honey, can you help me take the merch to the car?" Apryll asked as Zach walked to the bathroom. We took three boxes each to the car and then Zach came downstairs ready. "No way you showered that fast." I said. "I did. Smell me." He said smiling. Apryll looked at us and then smiled shaking her head. We walked back to the car and then Apryll drove to the place the concert was gonna be at. When we got there, we snuck in through the back. "Kenzie!" Loren said running up to me. "Hey Loren. Ready for the show?" I asked. "Heck yeah, can you tell I'm nervous?" She asked me as we walked to the chill room backstage. "Not really. I mean I guess it's cause you're being a little bit too loud but other than that, you're normal." I said. I turned around since someone was tapping my shoulder. "Nick!" I said hugging him. "Kenzie poo." He said hugging me back. "Guys. We have a special guest." Dooney said walking into the room. "Hey guys." A girl with curly hair said coming in behind him. "This is Daniella. She's joining tour last minute. Ah look who else we have here. Kenzie, hope you enjoy the tour." He said before walking out. "Hi I'm Kenzie, are you excited for tour?" I asked Daniella. "Nice to meet you. And yeah I'm excited." Daniella confessed. "Hey Daniella." Zachary said coming up to us and putting his arm on my shoulder. "Hey Zach. I almost thought you weren't gonna come." She said. I looked down at my phone and saw that Loren texted me. I looked up and saw her sitting down on a couch, why would she text me if she's like a foot away from me.

Loren🖤: bitch, she gonna steal your man 😩
Me: she can have him
Loren🖤: come sit next to me

I excused myself and then walked to the couch. I sat down next to Loren and she looked at me. "What?" I asked starting to get self conscious. "Why are you letting her take him?" She asked me. "Cause we agreed that we can't be together." I said. "Yes you can. You guys are literally goals." "Honestly I think Zach is cuter with Ariel." Dani said sitting down next to us. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Loren looked at me and then at Dani. "Listen here Daniella. If I were you, I wouldn't mess with this one. Cause if you mess with her you mess with me and Zach." Loren warned her before getting up and walking to Maddie. "If I were you, I would get away from Zach before you regret ever meeting him." Dani said. "Hey babe can I borrow your phone real quick?" Zach asked putting his head on my shoulder. He looked at Dani and then at me. "Is everything okay?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and handed him my phone as I followed him outside were he was gonna film a musically.
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Humans of earth I am back!
How do you guys feel about #Zani ?