3 part 1

Word count: 493 words
Sorry for any mistakes

It's currently 12 am and I'm still doing my homework. I would've been done by now but I kept on thinking about what to say to Zach about the party.

Should I say yes. But then again I should say no. I decided to just put my homework away and try to finish it tomorrow in the morning. I put my things away and headed back to my room. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep.

The next day I woke up knowing what I was gonna tell him. I got out of bed and took a shower. I changed into my outfit and did my hair and makeup.

When I was ready I went downstairs and got in my car

When I was ready I went downstairs and got in my car. When I got to school Zach came up to me.
"Kenzie. What was your answer?" He asked.

"Yes. I'll go to the party with you. But only if the twins come with us." I said.

"I asked them before I even asked you. Jordan said that he's going to the party with his friends but he's going to hang with us there." Zach explained.

"Oh okay." I said as we walked to my locker.

At launch, Yatziri kept on giving me nasty looks. Zach got put of his seat and went to the bathroom.

"Hey slut." She said walking up to me.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

"I heard you're going to Nick's party with Zach."

"Yeah and?" I asked.

"Zach better take care of you tomorrow." she said leaving me confused. She's so weird.

Later that day at home, Michelle was making dinner.

"Mom's not here again?" I asked.

"She's with Zach's mom." She said. "Dinner's ready by the way." She added.

I put my things down and went to sit down.

"So, are you guys going to the party later?" I asked.

"Yeah. We leave at 6 why?" Margaret asked.

"Just wondering."

Once we finished eating, I went upstairs to get ready. I got in the shower, when I was done I did my hair and makeup and lastly I put on my outfit.

When I was already I watched some TV

When I was already I watched some TV. The twins left about halfway through teen mom.

I was flipping g channels when Zach texted me that he was here. I turned off the TV and went downstairs.

"Wow you look... wow" he said stuttering.

"Thanks. You don't look bad your self." I said giggling.

We got in his car and Riley drove us to the house. When we got to the party, it was so crowded.

"Don't leave my sight." Zach said as I went to get a drink.

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter in so short. I didn't have time to write it. Please work with me, my school leaves me so much homework. I might update the second part of this chapter sometime in the week.