19

I am currently on my way back home. Turns out, Michelle got in this terrible car accident. Luckily the twins weren't in the car with her. This is what happened.

I woke up since my phone kept buzzing. I sat up, got my phone and made my way to the bathroom.
Mommy💖-mom Me😇-Kenzie
Mommy💖: hey honey sorry to wake you up so early but I have some terrible news
Me😇: hey what happen
Mommy💖: so your sister got in a car accident. I tried to go but the show isn't letting me leave I talked to Apryll already. She's going back home with you
Me😇: mom I know it's a bad time but why are you never with us
Mommy💖: not the right time Mackenzie! Get ready I got you guys a plane ticket
Me😇: okay do you know if Zach is going
Mommy💖: no I don't know and it's not the right time to asked I got her three tickets so she might take Zach
Me😇: ugh okay fine I'll just whatever bye
Mommy💖: bye love you take care
Me😇: bye love you too

And with that, I hopped in the shower. When I came out I changed into my outfit.

I put my hair in a bun after I blow dried it

I put my hair in a bun after I blow dried it. I put eyeliner on, mascara, my eyebrow gel, blush and highlight. After my makeup was ready, I packed all my things in my bag quickly and then ran to Apryll's room. I knocked on the door and she opened it right away. "Oh honey. You're ready. I'm so sorry for what happened. Anyways we're ready." She said as she got out of the room with a sleepy Zach next to her. "Zach didn't have to go. I mean he's one of the main people that the fans want to meet." I said. "No I chose to come. We'll make an announcement later on the socials as to why." He said before walking into the elevator. I grabbed my luggage and went inside the elevator with them.

*back in texas*

We got a back into Apryll's car and she drove us to the hospital. When we got there, we asked for her room and once we got it we walked in there. She looked really bad. She had a broken arm, and many scratches on her face. "Sissy. I don't know if you can hear me but please get better. Your kids need you. I need you. I may not show it but I really do. I miss you a lot. Please get better." I said as I kissed her hand. "Honey the doctors said she's in a comma so she can't really hear you." Apryll said. I looked up and everything was so blurry. I sat down on her bed as tears slipped down my eyes. I felt warm strong arms wrap around my body. "She's gonna be fine Kenzie." Zach said kissing my hear. "What if she isn't. He kids need her Zach. I need her. I need my older sister. My brother'a never here and Margaret doesn't even bother to call us. I need at least someone to be there with me." I said as more and more tears ran down my face. "You're not alone. I'm here with you. I'll always be here for you. No matter how many fights we get into. I'll always be here. You're the sister I never had. You're my partner in crime. My enemy. My best friend. My sister. I don't know if you've noticed but your my world Kenzie." Zach said. I looked up and I couldn't help but kiss him. We both leaned in and boom. It happened. "I love you Zach." I said hugging him. "Okay you two. I heard the babies are at daycare. You guys wanna go pick them up?" Apryll asked. "Yeah." We said both equally excited. "I miss my daughter. I just wanna carry her. And play with her chubby cheeks." Zach said as we walked out of the room hand in hand.