Chapter 3, (Rouge Wolves) Canis:

Canis didn't know whether she should feel guilty, or just plain stupid for meddling with Lupus, the wolf from Snowpack whom she talked to earlier. She was just walking back to Greypack camp with the finch he gave her in her jaws. It wasn't much, but hopefully it would be enough of an excuse for being away for this long.

What was she thinking?! She wasn't going to make an excuse, she was a loyal wolf of Greypack. She would have to tell Lykaios. Right now.

But something made her stop...made her not want to put Lupus's life in danger...something like...love.

I SHIP LUNIS!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIII haha lol

Sorry, back to L.W.L...

She trudged up the moonlit hill towards camp, exhausted. Through the thorn clearing she padded, coming home to see Lykaios's suspicious glance at her.

"Where have you been?" he asked her, "You've been gone for so long."

She dreaded saying this to him, "I- I was out hunting," she exclaimed as she dropped the finch on the pile of prey. Lykaios gave her one more glance before abruptly turning around, and vanishing into his sleeping cave without another word.

Canis was relieved that he didn't question her further. She felt a slight sting in her back leg as she got up, and she decided to go to the healer's den to get it looked at. It must have been scratched when she was at the battle yesterday. Then, why is it hurting now?

She limped over to where Rashi was collecting herbs just out side of the healers den. She looked up at Canis. She had a very light brown coat, and glittering orange eyes. She was young for a healer, but she was good at it.

Rashi noticed her limp and set down the herbs, "Oh, my. What happened?"

"Probably from the battle," she explained to her, "Do you think you can fix it?"

"Well," she pondered for a second, "I think you just need some rest, and don't move it that much, cause it might be out of place." Canis thought that made sense. She might have done something to make her injury worse. It must have been when Lupus pounced on her.

Canis thanked Rashi, and limped to the guardians den. Sigiura was asleep, and so was Fellan. She layed down in her corner, and very slowly, started to drift away into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Canis woke up. She couldn't sleep that well, and decided to take a break from trying.

She sleepily padded out of the guardians den and into the light of the slow sunrise. She exited the camp, and slowly started to limp over the hill, close to Timberpack's territory. It was dangerous, but she knew that no wolf from Timberpack would be awake quite yet.

Her grey coat glimmered a thousand colors, as she sat down at the top of the hill, looking majestically out into the sunset. The view of the pine trees and the fields of tall grass and bushes shone and sparkled. But, all was quiet. Peaceful. Canis knew she wouldn't be anywhere else at this time of day. She yawned. She could sleep here much better, with everything still.

She closed her eyes, thinking of her time with Lupus, when all of a sudden, a massive force knocked her of the hill, and she banged her head on the hard ground. Everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ow. Canis thought as she came to. What happened?

She opened her eyes to see that she was deep in the forest, far away from grey pack. It was no longer sunrise, but midday. She turned around, and saw a huge wolf from Timber pack staring back at her with hostile eyes. He growled as she tried to stand, "What do you think you're doing?" the pitch-black wolf came closer to her. He was much bigger than she was, since Timberpack wolfs were always very large in size.

"Where am I?" She asked him.

"That doesn't matter," he replied slyly, "What matters, is that you will help me get back to Timberpack, and help me take back what is rightfully mine."

Canis knew that this was a rouge wolf from Timberpack...

...how will I survive this?