Part 8: The Second Battle

Sonadow started first beating, kicking and tackling. Scourge did the same, but with more power. Sonadow dodge his tricks with no trouble and Shadow did chaos spear. Scourge dodge it at the last minute and almost wanted to grab Sonic, but he was too fast. Shadow kicked on Scourge's belly and groaned in pain. He spat a little blood and like lightning came he straight to Shadow. Sonic saw it happen and came down like a thunderbolt on Scourge. Shadow fortunately was not hit and Scourge boulder landed hard on the ground covered in such back. My bones are crushed screamde Scourge in pain. You care about? said Shadow. Never! said Scourge and motioned Fiona. Who wants to make me do? said Fiona and clenching her fists. I MY friend said Shadow and no one else. His friends stood and cried: MAKE THEIR DOWN SONADOW! Fiona first started kicking. Shadow dodge her and Sonic kicked her hard against her back. Fiona was angry and hit Sonic hard against his face. Shadow saw it happen and did chaos spear. FIONA NO! shouted Scourge and dared not look. Fiona was unconscious hard hit the ground and landed on her back. Scourge was crying very hard and lay with Fiona in the abdomen. I surrender Sonadow sobbed Scourge, you have won this time. HOORAY FOR SONADOW! screamed his friends and Sonadow were back to normal. At that time was also put the police.

Have you called us? said the police. I called said Tails and came towards them. Who should we arrest? said one of the agents. Those green hedgehog and the red fox said Sonic and res judicata to the ground. Scourge was still crying and Fiona came a bit. Would you come? said the officer and captivated them down. I can not walk said Scourge. Me neither said Fiona. I have a plan said Sonic and raced with the two bad guys in the police car. Thank you super heroes said the agent, we have a minibus even momentarily settled for you, then you have to walk no more. Love it said Shadow and kissed Sonic on the mouth. Scourge kicked hard against the railing and cried even harder. We go but soon said the agent and went away. We will never make the same mistake more Sonic said Shadow. Yes said Sonic and went back to kiss each other.

To be continued