"Tch, are you Rabbit's teammates?" the handsome one said. Then he gave a nod at the other one, which you took as a signal. In fact he tried to jump on you with his quinque. The other one jumped on Kaneki and they both fell off the bridge. 

The dove almost hit you with his quinque, and your hood accidentally fell off, revealing your mask. 
The dove widened his eyes in horror, clutching his quinque in a sudden rush of fear; you saw it in his eyes that he wasn't expecting it at all, and a smirk spread on your parted lips.  

"P-Purple Phoenix?!" 

You chuckled and your kagune spread out, shining. 

"You weren't expecting it, were you?"

He was too shocked to react, so you easily broke his quinque with your kagune, making him fall backwards. 

"I-it can't b-be..." he muttered. 

"Oh, it can, trust me" you said. 

"And they said you were 'missing'... They should've been more attentive" he scoffed, regaining his courage. Little did he know, he was facing his death. 

"Rabbit isn't even a bit as strong as an Aogiri Tree member, what the hell are you doing with those? Maybe you were kicked out of the organisation? Well in that case... " he liked his lips, but before he could continue, you shot purple crystals through his body. 

You hated being mocked. 

With his last energy, he tried to reach his phone with his hand. 

"I... I can't die now... I will... Communicate... That... Purple Phoenix... Still a-alive..." 

You stomped on his hand as hard as you could, crashing his bones; you finally ended him piercing his body with your crystallised wing, and he slowly died before he could even touch his phone. 

Smiling, you said:

"Really? I believe you won't" 

After that, you jumped off the bridge to find Kaneki. 

You saw the other dove lying and panting, with a few injuries on his body, and Kaneki walking with Yomo. 

You reached them and took off your mask since you didn't feel in need. Noticing that you were covered in blood, Kaneki widened his eyes with worry. 

"I-it... It isn't yours, right?" 

"Don't worry. It's the dove's filthy blood" you said in a monotone voice. 

After you got Hinami, you walked beside Touka, looking down. Lots of thoughts and memories roamed in your head, mostly you were feeling sadness and guilt. But if course you couldn't show it: you needed to keep on that facade, the one which you had built up and learned to maintain intact since you were basically a child. 

Hinami's trembling voice snapped you out of your thoughts in an abrupt manner, making you shocked by what had left those lips of hers. 

"Is it... Is it right for me to live?" 

Without hesitation, you placed your hand on her shoulder and looked at her with a determinate face. 

"Dont you dare to say it again, got it?"

She hesitantly nodded. 

"Hinami... Do you remember what Ryoko-san said, that time? 'You have to live' " Kaneki quoted, and you all walked away in the night. 

- time skip -

A few days later. 

You pushed Hinami out of her and Touka's room.