"Yeah, I did last night. A lot of times,"

"I'm not talking about that, Jesus." I told her and cackled.

"Oh, but yeah I'm coming with you." She sprinted past me and grab my hand and drag me inside the bathroom.

-

As soon as we stripped to our clothes, Camila pushed me to the cold tile wall and she's on her knees as she lick the pre-cum of my dick.

I lean my head back on the wall and let the water drip down my body. My trembles as Camila run her tongue over my cock. I run my hand on her wet hair and look down at her.

Fuck, she's so hot. I whimper when Camila pull her mouth out and my eyes roll back when my wife put my sac in her mouth. "Jesus, Camila." I groaned and she's staring at me with her eyes dilated. She pump my shaft and continue on taking my ball on her hot mouth.

I can feel her smirk and stroke my cock slowly. She kissed the tip of my rigid and suckles the tip again. She take me all the way in and a loud groan escapes my lips when I feel the back of her throat. She started bobbing her head up and down while massaging my balls and giving it a light squeeze.

My wife is making the most hottest sucking noise I've ever heard. I tried everything on not to thrust in her mouth. She grope my ass and her nose is bumping to my navel. "Baby, I'm so close," She move her mouth in and out and set her pace a little bit faster and I can feel my legs shaking. "Holy shit, take it." I moaned and burst inside her mouth. I can feel myself getting hard again when I saw her swallow all my cum.

She kiss the tip of my cock again before facing me. Camila trap my bottom lip to her and she enter my mouth with her tongue. I moaned as our wet muscles started fighting for dominance. I felt her hand wrap around my length and she's jacking me off. I moaned loudly and pull out from our kiss.

"Take me from the back," She panted on my ear. She place her hands on the wall. She arch her back and her ass in the air.

I kneel down and hook my arms on her thigh and kiss her butt cheeks. I swipe my tongue to her very wet folds and circle the tip of my tongue to her clit. Camila moaned breathlessly and grip my hair an push my head closer to her center. I use my thumbs to open it widely and enter my tongue to her hole, "Fuck," I tried to burry my face as far as I could. I suck and nibble her clit. I thrusted my tongue in and out of her few more times before I felt her walls tighten against me.

"Just like that," She humps her hips against my mouth. "I'm cumming," She yelped and shuddered as she reach her peak.

I yank her hair to face me and kiss her lips. "Now, fuck me." She muttered against my lips.

Gripping my cock to enter her cunt, I was met with her tight walls. "I don't know how you're still so tight from all the fuck we did this week," I groaned and I thrust inside of her then out.

I stop my movement and let Camila move her hips quicker to mine. I hold her body from her waist and my other hand snaking to her stiff nipple. When I can feel my wife slowing her pace, I grab her by the waist and started pounding in to her fast and hard.

"I love doing you from behind," I moaned to her but mostly to myself. I watch her as she started meeting my thrusts.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She whimpered in a soft cry. I felt her clench aroun me making my grip on her waist tighten.

"Pull out," Camila moaned.

"Oh shit," I quickly pull my penis out of her and I release my cum to her legs.

Our chest heaved out as we both catch our breath. "That was amazing. But we seriously need to take a shower and pack up," She kissed my lips and we continue washing our bodies.