둘.

wonwoo quietly paid for the groceries, snorting to himself as soonyoung stuttered in his attempts to flirt. the tall ravenette still felt on edge, chills running through him as he dragged his roommate back to their dorm.

"soonyoung, have you noticed anything off lately?"

dark brown eyes skimmed around until they locked on a pair of familiar hazel ones. the ones that had been watching him earlier. his older friend gave a weird look and shook his head.

"no? all i've noticed is how gorgeous jihoon's eyes ar-"

"okay, i don't care. but i swear there's someone following us.. i keep seeing this really pretty guy around, but he gives me such a terrifying feeling. have you at least seen him?"

"uh, no."

wonwoo sighed and dragged their bags into their apartment, setting the groceries down and silently putting them away. 

the strange man seemed to show up more often, and wonwoo couldn't help but let his thoughts become graced by his caramel skin and dazzling white teeth. it wasn't for a few weeks, nearly a month, before wonwoo had the courage to speak to him.

he had cornered the male, nearly drooling at how his skinny jeans fit tightly around his thick thighs, and how his muscles tightened under his plain white t-shirt. with a dismissed thought, he quietly murmured. 

"i've been seeing you everywhere lately. are you new here?"

the man just gave a bright smile. 

"i'm mingyu, nice to meet ya. and, i suppose you could say i'm fairly new. so why don't you show me around?"

without allowing wonwoo to say a word, he grabbed the male by the arm and dragged him to his motorcycle.