Society Of The Blind Eye

Start from the beginning

We walked into the museum and Mabel was sighing. "Dude you okay?" I asked her as everyone looked around. "Y/N everything reminds me of my failed romances." I frowned and hugged her. "That formaldehyde heart. That romantic diorama. Even this poster of my most recent ex-crush." She pulled the poster of Gabe that was on the wall down only to reveal a poster of Sev'ral Timez. "Aw come on!" I sighed. "Mabel I'm sure at some point in the summer you will have a successful, you just haven't found the right one yet." She pushed me gently. "Easy for you to say your crush is right there all the time." I shook my head. "Well he has a crush on someone else so it's never going to work." I said looking over at Dipper who was talking to McGucket. "Guys, look!" Soos yells, I turned and saw a shadowy figure running away. "Hey, who's there?" Dipper yelled as we all ran after it. We ran into a room filled with depiction of eyes. "Well kettle my corn. He vanish-ified." I shook my head, "That made no sense." I said looking around the room. "Where did he go?" Dipper asked feeling along the walls. "I feel like all these eyeballs are a-watchin' me." I looked at them and nudged Dipper. "Dipper they are watching." I whispered into his ear. "Move aside." Dipper yelled to McGucket, when he moved there was a central eye. "Push it." I said to him. Once he did a staircase formed behind the fireplace in the room. "Secret passageway." I smiled brightly. "We'll have to be stealthy. I'll hambone  a message if there trouble." He started slapping his arms and legs. "I have no idea what that means." Dipper said walking to the stair case. "Come on." I whispered to everyone as we walked down them together. "Novus ordo seclorum." I heard people chanting, I stopped in my tracks and held my finger to my lips. "Who is the subject of our meeting?" I looked around the corner carefully and saw Lazy Susan. "This woman!" Someone yelled. "It's lazy Susan I whispered to them. "What is it you have seen?" A man yelled to her. "Speak!" A bunch of people yelled back. "Uh, well, Uh. I was leaving the diner, and I saw these little bearded doodads, and I was, like, Bwaaa?" I looked at the man and he pulled out a gun from a box, I grabbed Dippers hand in fear and he looked around the corner with me. "You won't be like bwaaa for much longer." The man holding the gun said. "What is that gizmo? It looks like a hair dryer. Are you guys barbers?" The man shot the gun and she yelled. "Lazy Susan what do you know of the little bearded men?" The man with the gun asked her. "My mind is cleared, thanks to the Society of the blind eye." I frowned and let go of Dippers hand. "It is unseen." They all chanted. "Oh my gosh. They erased Lazy Susan's memory." I looked at the rest of them. "They should've wiped off that awful mascara." I looked at him with a confused look. "I think she looks beautiful." Mabel argued back. "She's doing the best she can, Soos!" Wendy whisper yelled to him. "Whoa, touched a nerve there." I looked back into the room. "Lazy Susan, how do you feel?" She was being led away. "I feel great! I can't even remember what was wrong, or what I'm doing here, or if I'm a man or a woman!" I looked back at the man. "Your memories will be safe with us, buried in the hall of the forgotten." He took a tube from the gun and wrote Susan Wentwoth onto it. "Meeting adjourned." 

"Amazing. A secret society of evil mind erasers. I'll bet they erased your memory a long time ago. If we could find where your memories have been hidden, it could be the key to unlocking all the mysteries in Gravity Falls. All right, Mabel, Wendy and Y/N you three stay here and make sure those robe guys don't come back." Dipper said. "Whoo! Girls club!" Wendy said to us. "Soos, you, me and McGucket are gonna go find the hall of the forgotten." Soos's hat sucked into the pipe. "Follow that hat!" 

Me, Mabel and Wendy sat in the main chamber. "I just don't get it, Wendy. I hug a lot, I can burp the alphabet, I have scratch and sniff clothing. Why does every boy leave me?" I looked over at Wendy. "Pfft, who cares? Boys are the worst. You shouldn't get hung up, man." I looked at Mabel now. "Maybe I come on too strong, you know?" I bit my lip. "Well, what's your opener? Pretend I'm a boy." She put her hair up and have herself a mustache. "Mmm, testosterone." She spat making me laugh. "HI! I'M MABEL! I'M TWELVE AND I OWN A PIG! WANT TO GET MARRIED?!" Me and Wendy both started laughing. "Honestly, that was perfect. You should just forget about guys, man." Wendy said letting her hair down. "Wendy, that's it. Forget about guys." She grabs the memory gun. "I just need to type Summer romances into this thing and I wont feel bad about them anymore." I grabbed the gun. "Whoa, hold up Mable. We don't even know what that thing does.You could accidentally erase, like, learning to read, or breathe, or..." I looked at her. "One of those terrible songs you cant get out of your head." She looked at me and Wendy.