The Forgotten Ex-Lover

'True Love Stories Never Have Endings - Richard Bach'

Few weeks had past since the beautiful wedding both Jun So and Ha Jin had. Now they were living their life as newlywed couple. Jun So built a beautiful mansion for Ha Jin as a wedding present and while waiting for it to be finished, Ha Jin and Jun So lived together in a penthouse.

The first week after the honeymoon, Ha Jin had a hard time to get Jun So focused on his work because all he wanted to do was spending more and more time with Ha Jin. As the new President of Golden World, Ha Jin didn't want Jun So neglecting his duty.

After a few scoldings from Ha Jin, Joo Won and Soo Yeon, Jun So finally came around. Min Jung teased Ha Jin that she had made his brother fell so much in love with her that he didn't care about work anymore. Ha Jin who heard his words couldn't say anything and gave a smile as a reply. She couldn't say that they were so much in love with each other since thousand years ago.

Just like in the past, Ha Jin and Jun So promised not to lie to each other. However, Ha Jin still had not told him one secret. It was how she made way to Goryeo time and ended up in Hae Soo's body. She had a doubt that Jun So would believe her since he thought Hae Soo was Ha Jin's past life.

"You're sighing again" Chae Won said, pulling Ha Jin out of her reverie. She glanced at Ha Jin from behind the report she was reading. Both Of them were at Chae Won's office, now that she became a manager to replace Ha Jin since she were not allowed to work anymore. Jun So didn't want her to work, he wanted Ha Jin to relax, enjoying her life and focused only at him.

"Really?" Ha Jin asked, "I didn't realize it"

"Well of course you didn't, you were too busy drowning in your own thoughts" Chae Won said as she closed the report with a sigh

"Is there something wrong?" Chae Won asked, "I know you didn't have a fight with your husband, so it must be something else"

"How did you know?" Asked Ha Jin.

"Because your cellphone vibrates every 5 minutes since the last time you texted your beloved hubby" Chae Won said as she confirmed it by glancing to Ha Jin's cell phone that just vibrated on the glass table.

Ha Jin reached it and opened it, there were so many texts came from Jun So. She scoffed in disbelief "Seriously.. This man is so.." Ha Jin didn't finished her words as she read all of the texts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

11.15

"My Sweet Wifey~ "

"Don't forget to have lunch, okay?"

11.20

"Wifey~ "

"I missed you so much~ "

11.25

"Where are you right now, darling~ ?"

11.30

"Why you haven't replied to my text?"

"Don't you miss me?"

"😢"

11.35

"Are you okay?!"