A Night Of Wonders

The crew are at the bar, Jon warns Luke that Evan gets drunk easily and some people want to have sex with him. Luke gets jealous since Evan was intoxicated, someone trying to take Evan away thus, he takes Evan home. That's when Evan confesses his feeling towards Luke since he's wasted. Luke also likes Evan, so they cuddled in the end of the night.

______________________________________________
❤ Thank you for your request! ❤
______________________________________________
Mudfoxwrites

"Luke? This is the first time I've seen you hang out with the rest of us. Well, besides the fact that Delirious was never around either." Tyler was actually communicating with Luke and the man found it odd. Squinting up at the other through his sunglasses. It wasn't weird Luke was wearing them, He could see just fine. Others found it hard. "Well, what about those conventions? I sat next to you at every single one. You never said a word or noticed I was there." Luke walked away and to delirious. "Has Tyler always been the asshole in your group of friends?" He kept close to del and his voice down. Jonathan thought it was weird for Luke to ask that, Luke nearly got along with everyone. "Well, to me mostly..I don't know about the others. I don't really talk to him much anymore." Delirious bit his lip and sighed until he remembered something important for once. 

"Luke do me a favor!" He almost shouted but kept whispering. "What is it?" Luke was confused. Normally Jon don't ask for favors or bother Luke at all. "It's about Evan..." Then he sighed. "Lemme guess, you want me to keep an eye on your little man crush over there getting wasted." Jonathan tried not to blush but smiled a little angry. "Please, He's a lightweight and people try to get at him that way..I just don't want him getting hurt..Also...hes not my man crush, he's just a friend.." Jonathan hugged Luke before rushing off to the others. The older man was stuck babysitting his best friends online boyfriend. How would his night end out like this? 

"Evan.." The man sat next to him at the bar. Luke didn't drink, never has, won't try to either. "Oh hey Luuuuuke! You're just the man I wanted to see!" He laid himself onto Luke, the other groaning slightly in anger. Luke didn't like dealing with people like this, they were just too much and say the wrong things at the wrong times. "Evan, Get off me." He sat the younger man up and held him there since he couldn't really hold himself up. "Stay.." He felt like telling a dog what to do but Evan surprisingly listened. Well, He did until a random woman walked over. "Hey cutie..Wanna take me home?" Evan nearly answered before Luke spoke for him. "He doesn't take random woman home and you're not gonna be the first either." The woman gave a smug look to Luke. "Now was I talking to you dumbass? The only one with sunglasses on in this club." Boy, she sure was testing Luke patience. "If you're talking to my..brother..here, you're also talking to me and I said he's not taking women who disappoint their mother, home and you're not going to be the first. SO darlin' what's it gonna be?" Luke smiled widely. She stomped her foot and shouted, "You're an asshole!" Luke gave a small laugh before replying "And your makeup has been fucked up this entire time. Look in a mirror dear." Luke pointed to one showing her was right when the woman looked. After she ran off, Evan turned to Luke as he sat back in his chair and looked wherever. 

"Are you always like this to people you barely know?" Evan had a very confused look. "Well Evan, If people are as drunk as you are, yeah. Now come on, I can't stand it here and I'm not gonna be some asshole to another woman because you're going to reply with something stupid." Luke grabbed Evans hand and quickly walked out of the bar. He was nearly dragging Evan to his car. "Luke you're hurting my wrist." he tried to push Luke off of him. "I'm sorry, now please get in my car?" 

_____________________________

"Luke..You live alone don't you?" Evan was talking quite loudly. "W-..How can you tell that?" Luke turned to the boy after taking his jacket off. "The cat.." Evan pointed while giggling. Luke rolled his eyes while taking off his sunglasses. "I love my cat, now go this way." He gently pushed Evan to a spare room. "I'm not letting you leave my sight until you're sober so you won't mind staying here 'til tomorrow." Luke turned the light on and helped Evan walk to the bed. "Luke..can I be honest with you?" Great, this is just what Luke needs before he ends the night. Drama. "What is it Evan?" He sat him down. Evan patted the spot next to him with a small smile. Of course Luke sat so he could just get this over with. 

"What is it?" He asked trying not to seem angered. "Well I thought it was obvious enough that I like someone but he won't figure it out." Evan shrugged. "And its a guy you like?" Luke added and Evan nodded. "Okay, what does this have to do with me?" He was confused again before Evan shushed him. "Because it is you." The boy smiled. "Y--..Me? Why me? What did I do?" Luke had so many questions until he realized he could be lying. "Well, Jonathan always spoke about you and you were so nice to me when we first met. I kinda fell in love with how kind you were...but jonathan also said you were straight, so this is pointless.. but as long as you know." Then Evan yawned. Luke felt bad. "No that's one thing Jonathan didn't know..how I felt towards men." He smiled a bit but still felt terrible. "Goodnight Luke.." Luke didn't realize that Evan had already crawled underneath the covers. "Night Ev.."