Strawberries and Chocolate cologne (1)

Luke was starting off the day with waking up and getting in the shower. There were some things he wanted to get done today mainly because if he didn't, it would bother him for the rest of the week.

Not taking long in the shower, Luke got out and dressed after he dried himself off. Skylar was with Ohm, right now that was the best thing for a babysitter. It didn't bother him either, sky was ohms problem for the time being. Luke has things he needed to settle.

Grabbing the box on the floor next to his bed, he pulled a scarf out of it. He stared at the blood red stained thin cloth remembering who gave it to him. But it had the best smell to it because it smelled like him.

Evan.

Luke was not over Evan still, he could admit that. This smell was just all too familiar with him. Strawberries and chocolate never was better unless it came from Evan. It still lingered his clothes, haunting him.

He loved the smell of Evan but it just wasn't the same if he was no where near Luke anymore. It was like losing something far worse than a friend. Someone you cared for and all they did was vanish. They had their reasons to. Nobody were to argue.

As he walked passed ohm without saying a word, luke went straight to his car. Mainly because Ohm was really distracted by sky pulling on his mask. This was really setting Luke off his course though. Skipping Starbucks and going straight to Evan's.

Luke really wanted to see him alone again. He still loved him after all this time. The arguments, the mishap with his arm, the hate spilled between each other's lips to one another but Luke never meant a word he said. He could never hate Evan. Wouldn't ever forgive himself if he did.

Luke sighed as he got out of his car. He was getting nervous for driving to Evan's. Grabbing the box from his trunk and walking up to the door, Luke hesitated but soon knocked.
Slowly he started to panic but he kept his cool. Learned to just take deep breaths and roll with it.

Evan was reading until he heard the knock. He stood and fixed his shirt before walking to the door, opening it. "Luke? Luke!" Evan smiled wide and ran up, hugging him tightly before pulling away. He looked over him and glanced at the box. "What's that?"

Luke sorta got squished by Evan's strength.
"I can to give you some things.."
He gave a weak smile. Something was bothering him and he couldn't hold it back anymore. "I also need to ask you something."  Luke looked down at the scarf around his neck before looking back up at evan.

The scarf stopped Luke from having an axiety attack for coming over. It kept him calm because he remembered the good times. Cuddling, baking, cooking, laughing, watching movies. Luke missed it all.

"Oh?" Evan tilted his head and stepped aside. "C'mon. You can set your things down on the table." He glanced at the scarf for a moment before walking back inside. Luke hesitated before walking over to a table and setting the box down, stuffing his face into the scarf. His face was heating up and there was no denying it. Evan still made him feel that way.

Evan bookmarked and closed his book before slowly walking back, humming with a smile. "So?" That damn cheerful smile. He wanted to just kiss it. The man's longed to kiss Evan again, it's been months since he felt himself.  Luke decided to just get it the fuck over with. "Can I kiss you..?"