|Chapter: Six|

Your POV
I dialed Aphmau's number in my phone's keypad. Ring. Ring.
Aphmau: Hello?
You: Ayy Aph! Ready for... MALL DAY!
A: Of course! Super excited!!
Y: Okie! When ya' gunna be here?
A: Now!! Where do you live?
Y: *Address*
A: On my way! See ya' in a few gurl!
Y: See ya' then chicka!
>Time skip to Aphmau's arrival<
"Hereeee!" Aphmau gleefully cheered as she arrived at my doorstep. I dashed outside to her car. "Let's go!! I'm so excited!" I hollered, flying into her car. Aphmau giggled, chasing after me and hopping into the driver's seat.
>Time skip to arrival at mall<
I dashed through the doors, adrenaline rushing through my blood. Aphmau, chasing behind me. We ran through every clothing store until one. This very one store. The most beautiful piece I had ever seen. Mouth gaping, I dashed into the store, full speed. Snatching up the outfit to run into the dressing room to try it on. "Aphmau," I started, exiting the dressing room, "Yes.... OMG Y/N YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" Aphmau screeched, mouth like a cave, gaping at my presence before her. "I think I found the outfit...."
Outfit Above in Pic
>Time skip to 10 min before date💕<
Beep. My phone rang. Beep.
Gene: Hey cutie.
You: Hey!
Gene: I'm on my way.
He sounds sad.
You: You seem sad. Are you ok?
Gene: I'll explain when I get there.
He hung up.
I hope he's ok.
>Time skip to Gene's arrival<
"Gene? What's wrong?" I asked. "Can I trust you?" He asked. "Of course!" I said. "Ok.. well.. I like this girl... and I don't know if she likes me. You know her really well and I wanted to ask you for advice." Gene said, staring into my eyes. Well it's obviously not me. "Well, who is it?" I asked, a little glumly. Gene stepped closer and got really close to my face, wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "It's you...."

And he kissed me.