|| support 2 ||

written by :

I have many flaws.

I don't have just one, or just two, I have more than that.

Too guarded.

Too fat.

Too ugly.

Too... Me.

I can't talk to anyone, or tell anyone my deepest secrets, I can't run into someone's arms without the fear of being vulnerable and feeling weak. Though I know it's not true, that crying and not being okay isn't weak, I can't help it. It's like I'm underwater, and all of my feelings continue to pull me down into their dark depths, forcing and demanding me to surrender.

I've been abused.

It's a feeling, that after it's done, after the lime and grape colored bruises begun to show on your skin, you'll know you'll never be the same. The fear of it sinks into ever corner of your mind.

I can't trust anyone, in fear that they'll leave like everyone else.

I can't go out, and feel confident with my body, because I look around, and see skinny girls, who wear pretty dresses and cute boys who like skinny girls.

I get terrified when someone near me raises their hand, terrified that the hand they raised is going to smack against my skin, create new marks that I wish we're never there.

I've been bullied for my weight, and my looks.

I'm not skinny, I'm not a model, I'm not pretty, but I'm me. I am the anime-loving, band-obsessed, music fanatic who loves to travel and learn and see new things and meet new people.

This skin of mine, is mine to me until the day I am no longer here.

And I can't change that.

Society claims to want to engrave the normal, the natural, the different. But instead, it clutches them in its grasp and yells in its face, telling People that they should change, be more like the fantasy people call beauty. What people call being themselves.

But give a person a choice, and see which one they make.

"I've been pushed to believe that different people, awaken different beasts in you."

It's true.

I'm me, flaws and all.

But I wouldn't change that for anything in the world.

·