Dissapontied

"I'm bored" said raven collapsing on the couch. "How about we make it more fun" said havoc as he put on the record and popped the vodka bottle top. Angle got up as she grabbed the bottle and took a swallow. We all cheered her on. She passed it to raven, and before we knew it we were all wasted. Beast was on the ceiling and raven was on the couch dancing. While angel was flying and havoc was hitting darwin with a bat that did not penetrate the rocky shield that was covering his body. We all forgot about are duties and became a reckless group of teenagers. Our heart dropped when we heard moira yelling "What are you doing". We all stopped what we were doing, raven's heart sunk when she saw charles dissapontied face. Moira left, but charles just stood their looking at us, "I am disappointed in you guys" he snapped. He moved forward as he grabbed ravens arm " a word" he snapped.

ll
He yanked my arm while waking fast, my heart sunk. "I'm sorry charles" i manage to say while being dragged by my arm. "You will be sorry" He remarked, my heart sunked i have know this remark all to well. He pushed me into his office. "Please charles" I stuttered knowing this won't end well. He shuts the door, and takes off his jacket and tie. "No raven you have been acting weird recently" he said while moving closer. "Please charl-" I am interrupte. "After I told how impressive you were i walk in and i see you guys acting like a bunch a four-year-old's", "you have destroyed private property and have cost me my word", he yelled. "I am really sorry charles", i mumble. "I expected more from my sister", "and yet I am dissapontied. I can see the disapproval on his face. "I am afraid sorry is not good enough raven and you need something more effective". My eyes get bigger, "please it won't happen again" I say. " It won't happen again and I'll make sure of that", he remarks. My heart starts beating faster dreading what's to come. He sits down on the couch and signals me to come. "Please charles I'll be good" I beg for him to let this one slide. " I am afraid this one is going to take more than an apology for you to learn" he says with a sad tone. He grabs my arm bending me over his lap. I grab his leg, i feel his worm hand rubbing my butt. "I am sorry it had to come to this", he says as he holds my legs down whith his right leg. He lifts up my dress, I gasp as he. Lands the first five smack on my panties. He lands ten more as i let out a small cry. "Please" I say as he pulls my panties down to my ankles. Twenty more smacks lands on my bare bottom, i let out a cry.

Smack I smack told smack you smack smack smack to smack set smack a smack smack good smack example smack smack smack smack smack.

"I'm sorry"

Smack smack smack you smack smack smack should smack smack smack known smack better.

"Please it won't happen again"

Smack it smack smack smack better smack smack smack not.

I began to cry from my cheeks burning up. "Raven I am veary dissapontied in your actions lately" he said sternly. "I know it won't happen again i promise" i manage to say. "I'm going to give you 20 more" charles says. "Okay" i said in disheartening tone. My heart jumps when i hear him unbuckles the belt, "please not the belt" I beg. Despite my protest he doubles the belt. I grip his leg harder knowing this was going to hurt. I break into tears after the first ten lashes, then i practically began to wail after the last ten. I lift up my panties and pull down my dress as i get up. "I'm sorry" I say trying to stop crying. "Why do yo do this raven"?, he says concerned. "I don't know I guess I try to fit in", i mumble ashamed at what i done. " You don't have to fit on to be as equally annoying", he says jokingly.
I smirk while trying to hide it from Charles. I buried my face in his chest as he hugged me and let my self cry in his arms. I always hated him spanking me ever since I was a child but i knrw he was doing it for my good. " I love you raven" he says as he kisses my forehead. " I love you too" I whispered.